Summary

This story is going to be so much fun. Definitely going to have angst too. It'll be interesting.

The two main characters (Freya, Callum) are going to be kind of different than the characters I usually do. Especially our main guy Callum hahaha.

**Recommended that you read The Vampire Prince before reading this but if not well............... whatever have fun**

From chapter 29 of The Vampire Prince:

Levi to Zeke. ".... There is another family that I know of that might possess even a stronger magic than yours who have been long gone by now for more than a century. They have not made themselves known to the world."

From Chapter 31 of The Vampire Prince:

Alpha Julian, "It's better no one knows of us."

.

.

.

Freya, a young witch with a wealthy background, loves nothing more than getting the newest designer purse or a new pair of Louboutin. She is carefree of any worries. Whatever if she has to go to a prestigious boarding school- her best friend Lainey is with her plus her newly acquired boyfriend. Life is good.

Until her magic starts to get a little haywire and causes a small accident that was never supposed to happen. And gets disowned by her family, dishonoring them.

Stumbling upon a place where she isn't supposed to be, she meets the very arrogant and rude Callum, but at least his older brother Julian is nice to her.

Freya knows she's in a pack with werewolves, and they think she's human. She hopes she can keep up that façade because this pack despises her kind.

All she has to do is get out of this mysterious place, riddled with many dark secrets.

Life may have other plans for Freya.