six

*vinnies pov*

i walk off in the bathroom more frustrated than ever. why did i do that to her? she didn't deserve it. i know she has serious trauma over her past and i didn't help with it as i should have. i regret every single day that i didn't take care of her and seeing her with jordan crushes me. i don't know how i can fix things with her after i did....that.

 i let out a big sigh and walk back outside and see everyone dancing and having fun. including y/n. the way she smiles when she looks at jordan boils my fucking blood. i miss when she would look at me like that. i miss when she would dance with me at parties having the time of her life. 

"vinnie. we need to talk." i hear liya's voice coming from a corner. i nod and walk over. "what the hell was that?" she says whisper yelling. "i'm sorry! i wasn't thinking and i regret it so much." i say trying not to get emotional. "you better go apologize if you want her back." she says tapping my shoulder and walking away. i fix my hair and walk over to the dance floor trying to find y/n. 

*y/n pov*

i'm having fun dancing until liya taps my shoulder and has a serious look on her face. "vinnies going to apologize. he told me he is, so acting normal." she says and then walking away. i look for vinnie until i feel like someone is behind me. i turn around and see it's Vinnie so I look up at him. "can we talk?" he says looking down.

 "sure." i say and we walk off into a corner where it's quieter. "i'm sorry y/n. i wasn't thinking properly and i just...i didn't mean to call you a whore and all that stuff." he says lowly. i look at his eyes and i know he's sorry.

 he's giving me the eyes that he would give me when we were together. i just want to hug him and have him hold me in his arms but.. that's not going to happen. "i know. but you knew what you were doing." i say in a stern voice and he looks down. 

"y/n! come over here!" i hear jordan's voice calling me and i sigh.  vinnie walks off quickly and so do i then i walk over towards jordan. "so what was that?" jordan says putting one elbow on the bar. "he was apologizing and stuff." i say looking back at vinnie. 

"y/n are you still in love with Vinnie?" he asks. my heart drops. i don't know if i should say yes, or kind of. because if i say no i'm lying.  "um...i don't know." i say trying not to make eye contact. "if you are, i'm not mad. i just want you to be happy." he says putting his hand on my thigh.

 "SLOW DANCE TIME!" we all hear kio scream and everyone finds someone to dance with. i see vinnie is dancing with devy but he doesn't look happy. jordan leads me onto the dance floor and we start slow dancing together. 

i look at vinnie and he's looking at me. i can tell in his eyes he wants to dance with me but it's just not right of me to do that to jordan. 

a/n: a short one