twenty-one

"you think i forgot how to punish you hm?" he asks as he pounds into me repeatedly hitting my g spot. "no-!" i whimper as there are tears running down my cheeks from the pain/pleasure i'm feeling. this has been going on for what feels like two hours now, which it probably has. i don't even want to know at this point. 

"you think it's funny to tease me?" he asks and i shake my head as i'm unable to form any words. "answer me y/n." he says in a stern voice but my throat hurts from screaming so loud. "answer me bitch!" he yells while smacking my cheek, making me let out a sob. 

"im sorry-" i cry and he hums in satisfaction. "just cause we arent together- don't think i can punish you baby." he grunts and my legs start to shake as i feel my high approaching. "vinnie i can't-" "whos vinnie?" he asks cutting me off and he starts going faster making my jaw drop and my moans become louder. 

"oh fuck-" i moan as i cum for like seventh time tonight. "such a slut." he says before pulling out and my weak body falls on the bed. he uncuffs my hands from the headboard as I catch my breath and I hear him chuckle. 

"your legs are still shaking love." he says and i roll my eyes. "i can't feel my legs." i mumble and he sighs. "awe." he says mocking me and i scoff. "you're being an asshole." i say as i sit up and he gives me a cocky smile. he throws me one of his hoodies and underwear then i catch it with an attitude. 

i put them on and i quickly get up and make my way to the bathroom. "are you sure your okay? you're like wobbling." he says laughing as i sit on the toilet and i stick up my middle finger. "fuck you." i say as he leans on the doorway and i give him a fake smile. 

"why are you watching me pee?" i ask and he sighs. "i'm not watching you pee. i'm waiting for you to get up so i can see if you're going to be able to walk." he says and i roll my eyes. i finish peeing and as im walking over to the sink, his eyes are glued on me. "see, i can walk fine. i say washing my hands and he smirks. 

he walks over to me and lifts me on the counter and stands in between my legs. "i would fuck you again right here if i wanted to." he mumbles before putting his lips on mine and i smile into the kiss. 

"you're so irresistible." i say and he chuckles. "yeah yeah, now let me cuddle with you," he says before lifting me off of the counter and he walks us back over to his room. he lays me down on the bed and he lays on my chest. 

"you know, if i was hurting you, you could have said so," he says and I shrug my shoulders. "i'll survive." "no, i don't want to hurt you. not like how i did before." he says looking up at me and i give him a small smile.

" don't care about that anymore." i say kissing him on the forehead and he smiles. "those prom photos were really pretty by the way," he says pointing to the frame i gave him, that's now on his dresser and I nod. 

"i think that's the best i've looked in a while." i say and he scrunches his eyebrows. "no, you look amazing every day." he says and i suck my teeth. "you're just saying that." i say and he shakes his head. "no." he says and starts to fake pout. "stop complaining baby, let's just watch this stupid show okay?" i ask and he nods before he pecks my lips. 

a/n: i was going to have vinnie do something crazy this chapter but yall can wait lol