twenty-three

this is really short cause its a filler chapter

one week after...
saturday

vinnie and i are cuddling on the couch watching our favorite movie for the hundredth time until we hear a knock on the door. vinnie sighs and i slowly get off of him. "it might just be kio." he says and i nod. i watch him open the door and i see his face become confused. "who are you?" he asks and i hear a girl sigh. "your baby mother." she says and my eyes widen. "i'm sorry, you have the wrong guy." he chuckles nervously and i get up and walk next to him. 

"oh! im assuming your his girlfriend but im pregnant with his baby. i actually texted you about it some time ago!" she says rubbing her stomach and im beyond confused. "one, im not his girlfriend, and two, who are you?" i ask crossing my arms and she smiles. 

"oh, im grace. vinnie and i were a little thing before you two got close. we ended up sleeping together and now i'm pregnant with his child. and i know it's his." she says in a calm voice and i look at vinnie. 

"im sorry but I have no clue who you are-" "we slept together at a party a while back. we were both drunk so im not surprised you don't remember me." she says and i look up at vinnie. "is she lying?" I ask him and he gulps.

 "i did sleep with someone but-" "excuse me, ma'am." i say cutting him off and i slam the door in front of this girl's face. "so it was true?" i say with nothing but anger in my voice. 

"i used protection im sure!" he says trying to calm me down but it's not working. "vinnie im not doing this. if the baby is really yours then we are never going to become a thing again." i say walking away from him and i quickly put my shoes on. 

"wait! you seriously believe her over me?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders. "we're not doing anything until you find out if that damn baby is yours or not." i say grabbing my purse and he runs his fingers through his hair.

"there's no way you can believe her! it's not fair y/n just stay!" he begs and i shake my head. "i can't be with someone else's baby father." i mumble as I walk towards the door but he grabs my free hand. "you can't leave me over this." he says and i shake my head. 

"we aren't together, so don't act like it."

a/n:
i don't feel like writing anymore ughh

but its been like 4 weeks so hey ig