fourteen

still vinnies pov lol
but there will be a lot of switching pov's

about an hour later 

the boys and i are at the mall in this random store looking for an outfit for prom. i decided on getting a red tux cause y/n always said red looked good on me so i decided to just get one to "impress her". 

"vin! look at this one!" baby j says waving me over and i walk over to him. "you can have a little rose in this pocket too!" he says excitedly and i nod. "i'm taking it." i say grabbing it and i hold it. all the other boys are looking at the regular black or white ones and i walk over towards them. 

"which one should i get?" jordan h asks me. "what color is maddy wearing?" i ask. "white." he says and i sigh. "well then pick a white one?" o ask sarcastically and he lightly hits my shoulder rolling his eyes. 

apparently, jordan p saw y/n kiss my cheek and he got pissed. he told me he doesn't want anything with her but anytime we get close he gets pissed off. he knows i'll get her back and he better not try to ruin anything or i will kick him out of the house, so fast. he's helped with the prom stuff but he's still distant from the group sometimes. but do i care? 

absolutely not. 

y/n's pov:

dezi, maddy and liya, and i are all in the mall looking at dresses for prom. i'm wearing a red dress, but i don't know what kind. i don't know if i want to wear a regular tight one, silk, flowy, big, and poofy i just have so many ideas. i don't have a date for prom and i don't think i'm going to get one to be honest. either way, the girls and i are going to have a blast.

 i wish prom was on a friday but nope. it's fucking tomorrow. i didn't know it was so soon until like three days ago! i wish i had more time to plan, kind of sorta. 

"y/n look at this one!" dezi says pointing to the most beautiful dress o have ever seen. it's long and it has pretty floral details on the torso part. 

if you don't like the dress im sorry but i put a red dress for a reason

*pretend it's on a hanger-*

"oh wow..." i say quietly as i touch the dress slightly and feel the fabric. "yup. we are getting this one 100%" i say taking the dress and i hold it in my hands. "i don't need any shoes so i think i'm good so we can-" "they're here." liya says cutting me off and i raise an eyebrow.

 "huh who?" i ask and she pulls me into the corner of the store. "the boys. like vinnie and them!" she whispers yells and i gulp. "i don't want them seeing us." liya whispers and i nod. dezi is watching them leave and gives us thumbs up and we walk out at the same time. "okay, can we pay now?" i ask and they nod. we walk to the cash register and i pull out my wallet as i hand the dress to the cashier. 

"your total is 179.00 dollars." the cashier says and i swipe my card then i enter my pin. she puts the dress in a bag and i thank her as i take the bag and put away my card. 

vinnie's pov: 

currently the boys and I, but pordan p, are drawing the letters on the posters for tomorrow. "do you know what you're going to say yet vin?" aaron asks me and i shake my head. "i might go off the top of my head, to be honest." i say and he nods. 

"make sure it's meaningful. but don't make it seem like your trying to ask her out so try and avoid all the "i love you's" and stuff like that." jordan h adds and i nod. "i'm just scared if she will say no." i admit. "there's no way she's going to say no. the way she looked at you the other day, i know she's going to say yes." kio says closing his marker and looks at me. "like what do you mean?" I ask and they all grunt.

 "she had the same look in her eyes when you two were together. the happy y/n. the y/n that would come over all the time and we all would have a blast together." he says andi just get tons of flashbacks. "yeah, until you fucked her mindest up." jordan p says walking out of his room and i stand up off of the floor. 

"what the hell did you just say to me?" i ask and he chuckles. "you ruined her. you cheated, put your hands on her, hurt her mentally too and you think your a good guy?" he asks getting closer to me and i ball up my fist. 

"yo jordan, back off man." aaron says and he shakes his head. "and especially what you did to her at the party. you're a terrible guy and you changed her for the worse. you're an asshole vinnie." jordan says getting all up in my face and i'm getting more and more pissed off at the second. 

"and you expect her just to forgive you? your a bit-" he says but he gets cut off by me punching him in the face. "don't EVER, talk about me like that again." i say punching him again but he punches me back. 

I push him to the ground and i start punching him but he's punching me back. "guys stop what the hell?!" kio yells pulling me off of jordan and he kicks me in the stomach then i grunt loudly. "fuck you!" i yell at him and he wipes the blood off of his nose. 

"jordan you're out of this fucking house." i say and he smirks. "good. i didn't like it here anyway." he says getting up and he walks to his room and slams the door. "how bad is it?" i ask and kio shakes his head. 

"your cheek is bad vin. you need some ice." he says and baby j walks to the freezer. jordan h and aaron are sitting on the couch just staring at my cheek. baby j comes back with an ice pack and i thank him as he hands it to me and i put it on my cheek. 

i see my phone ring and it's y/n. "shit..." i mumble as i grab my phone and answer but i lay my phone flat. "hey vin- wait, where are you?" she asks. 

"i'm at the house, what do you need?" i reply and I hear her sigh. "i need you to come over for something," she says and my eyes widen. "i can't right now i um- i just can't." i say and she fake pouts. "please?" "y/n i really would like too but im not feeling well okay?" i say and she hangs up. "worst timing ever." i mumble as i sit back on the couch and close my eyes.

how am i going to ask her to prom when I have a big bruise on my face?!

a/n: i need to start wearing my purgatory hoodie more lol 

but anyway, someone sent me a dm me asking if i would ever do a face reveal, and to answer that, no lol. not only cause im insecure but cause i don't think it's needed to be honest. 

but im praying for vinnie with this whole fight with deji! cause im praying he doesn't lose lol