twenty-seven

graduation day.

"i'm about to shit my pants." liya says as she applies more mascara on and y/n nods in agreement. "same. i'm so scared and i have no clue." she says and maddy laughs.

"literally! and after we're having a nice dinner together with the whole crew." maddy smiles and runs the straightener through her hair one more time. "and y/n, arent you and vinnie matching?" dezi asks.

"i don't know. it's like how it was with prom. we promised each other we would match and wear navy blue when we were together. i'm still wearing navy blue cause i look good in it. don't know about vin though." y/n explains and checks her eyeliner one last time.

"if he's wearing navy blue he's getting the best head i've ev-" "y/n!" liya cuts her off and y/n laughs and covers her mouth. "i'm sorry!" y/n smiles and pulls the straps of her dress up.

"okay, y'all ready?" dezi asks and the rest of them nod. "whew! about time i'm done with highschool!" maddy sighs and runs her fingers through her hair.

"i know right! i'm so excited." liya says as she grabs her purse and so does y/n. "alright let's go shock everyone with our fine asses." dezi smirks and all the girls cheer.

they soon arrive at the place where the graduation is and dezi parks next to vinnies car as she sees them walking towards the building. "alright we're here!" dezi says, opening her door and y/n is quick to get out.

"y/n wait up!" liya raises her voice as y/n immediately walks towards vinnie who is turned around. y/n slowly creeps up behind vinnie and takes a deep breath before tapping his shoulder. 

she smiles as he slowly turns around and notices he's wearing navy blue. "y/n!" he smiles and pulls her into a hug, slightly lifting her off of the ground. "hi vinnie." she giggles and wraps her arms around his neck.

"you wore...you wore navy blue." he whispers as he looks at her dress and she spins around. "yes! and so did you-" before she can finish, he pulls her in for a deep kiss and she squeals as he holds her by her waist.

"you look gorgeous in navy blue." he says and she smiles. "and, you look so handsome in navy blue," she whispers and hugs him. "i just want to take it off of yo-" "vinnie!" she whines and he smirks.

"lovebirds! we're going inside!" liya calls vinnie and y/n and they laugh as they hold hands and walk inside with the rest of the crew. 

they all sit down close to each other and of course, vinnie and y/n sitting directly next to each other. vinnie holds her hand tightly as his leg bounces up and down quickly.

"vinnie. it's going to be okay." y/n whispers and he grips her hand. "i'm nervous too." she sighs and kisses his hand and he smiles. 

the principal starts calling names, not in alphabetical order so nobody can tell when they're getting called up. 

the principal calls liya's name and y/n, maddy, and dezi stand up and start screaming and clapping for her as liya blows them a kiss before walking up on the stage and grabbing her diploma. 

a few more names are called before maddy and dezi are called up next to each other and y/n laughs as maddy flips her red hair once she gets her diploma and dezi rolls her eye with a small smile at maddy.

y/n almost falls asleep until vinnie's name is called and her eyes shoot open and vinnie looks at her with a huge smile. they both stand up and vinnie kisses y/n before walking up the stage.