ten

one hour later...

*vinnies pov*

i'm looking for jordan around the house but i don't see him anywhere. "kio, where jordan?" i ask walking down the stairs, and kio points to jordans room. i quickly walk over and sigh before i knock. "jordan?" i ask. "yeah?" he says and i slowly open the door. 

i see y/n sleeping on his chest and my heart drops. "what the hell?" i slightly shout. "she's sleeping. she just wanted comfort." he says calmly and i scoff. "i mean...you know how i feel-" "she's still upset. you fucked things up and at least i'm here for her." he says cutting me off and i raise an eyebrow. 

"that doesn't mean i love her any less." "you fucked up in the past and you're fucking up now. so get it together before you lose her vinnie." he says and i roll my eyes. "jordan?" y/n mumbles and she looks up at him. "vinnies here." he says and her face drops.

 "she snuggles onto jordan making sure not to look at me. "y/n i'm sorry, can we just talk?" i say softly and she slowly looks up at me. "there's nothing to talk about." she said and i sigh. "yes there is and you know there is."

 "fine. since you want to talk so bad let's talk." she says getting off of jordan and grabs something from her bag then walks outside with me.

"so what do you want to talk about." she says crossing her arms and she starts tapping her foot. "i'm sorry, we used to be a little thing and she never let it go. i'll cut her off." i say and y/n rolls her eyes

"that's the same shit you said when you cheated," she says and i still can see the pain in her eyes. "i've changed. i'm not the same person i was when we were together." i say and she shakes her head slightly. "vinnie it's almost like i can't trust you at all. god knows how many girls you have on your phone when i'm still trying to decide if i want to give us another chance." she says and I look down.

 "y/n. i just want us to try again. that's all i want i still love you!" i say and she turns around. "you didn't change. i mean im scared we're going to become toxic again and your going to hurt me again.  leonora and kayden never forgave you for what you did to me and if you do it again there's no coming back. especially when you hit me that one time, every single one of them looked at you differently." she says and while she talking I can't help but start to cry knowing the pain I caused her.

"i- i'm so fucking sorry y/n i was an asshole back then but i changed i swear." i cry out and she turns around. "you're going to have to prove it." she says before putting something in my hand. i look and it's the promise ring i gave her. 

"i was going to give it back last time i saw you but i didn't have the guts." she says quietly and i look up at her. "you kept it?" i say almost breaking down and she nods. "so keep that. i can't look at it without thinking about the promise you broke." she says then she walks back into jordans room.

"vin you good?" jordan h asks walking over and i shake my head. "she gave me the ring back." i say showing it to him and he gasps slightly. "the promise ring you gave her?" he asks and i nod. "she... she's still hurting-" i say breaking down and jordan gives me a hug. "you have to fix things, man," he says rubbing my back and I nod. "I'm trying," I mumble.

i just miss her.

a lot.

a/n: yall school is so annoying. anyway, i just want my other purgatory hoodie to come in cause i need another hoodie badly lol