3 AM

This chapter is dedicated to my mars and mamsh (you know who you are 😘). Thank you for your support. Wuv u 🥺💓

---

Some say that at 3 or 4 in the morning is a good time to have a conversation for at that certain period, by some kind of magic or natural force, are people able to show their true and vulnerable self.

---

The time on the clock inside the bedroom read 3 in the morning yet slumber seems to be a far throw paradise as the chairwoman had been tossing and turning in her a for the last two or three hours but she's not sure.

They arrived at the grandiose French estate a few minutes before the clock struck midnight. Household staff ushered them to their rooms and made no fuss as they entered because they knew how exhausting a trip can be, seeing their master head straight to bed whenever he arrives at the mansion.

Ye Jin cannot remember if she struck a deal with Hyo Jin about giving her a bedroom with a fantastic view because the moment that she walked into her room and stole a glance at the view outside her room while the staff was helping her fix her things, she thought she lucked out. Aside from the fact that the place boasts great architecture, it also offers a view of the gardens as well as the vast Mediterranean.

Defeated, Ye Jin tossed her blanket aside and went to grab her silk robe and the coat that she wore earlier to take a closer look at nature's beauty. She can't sleep so might as well grab the chance to enjoy the exquisite view.

Slowly, Ye Jin closed the door behind her and began her journey to the garden. She emerged from a corner and followed the illuminated hallway leading to the staircase. The soles of her footwear made no sound as it made contact with the marble staircase that led her to the foyer. The handrail is cold against her skin that sent chills down her spine.

With a few failed attempts, the chairwoman finally found the door that leads to the garden. Glass double doors with white wooden frame adorned with streaks of gold that shined brightly as the moonlight touches its planes, which tells those who pay attention that whoever owns this place has good taste.

Yejin clutched the coat that is wrapped around her body tighter as she felt the cold breeze blowing softly making a few strands of her hair dance in the wind. From where she is standing, she is convinced that nothing could beat the serene and tranquil feeling brought by the view that she is looking at.

As the chairwoman walked towards the edge, she marveled at the beauty of numerous flowers acting as a barricade.

Her breath was taken away at the sight in front of her. The reflection of the moon dances as waves of the Mediterranean crash on the coastline of the French Riviera.

The sound of the waves crashing on the shore reverberates across the landmass

The sound of the waves crashing on the shore reverberates across the landmass. Without a doubt, Nice is indeed a pristine paradise at nighttime what more when the sun shone in the morning.