Afternoon

The last few weeks were so hectic and I don't even how I survived 😂 I went through a lot of edits before I finally came up with this chapter. I hope you are all safe. The number of CoViD-19 cases is continuously escalating here in the Philippines 😭 Ingat po kayo💓

P.S. I hope you are still okay after this.

Lots of love,

Margo

---

Laughter reverberated across the room as the chairwoman finally won a game against the bachelor. Time flew by so fast as they basked in each other's company. They didn't realize that it was already half past 1 in the afternoon until Sounds of the telephone ringing echoed inside the lounge interrupt their conversation. The bachelor placed the pool stick onto the table, then he went and answered the phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Oh, Jung Hoon-ah what is the matter?"

...

"Ah yes alright the time went by so quickly. Are the others done eating?"

...

"Okay. It's fine we'll manage. Thank You, Jung Hoon."

The line went dead and Bin placed the telephone back. He felt a pair of raven-colored eyes looking curiously at him. He turned towards her and smiled before saying, "Apparently, we're way past lunchtime. Jung Hoon called because the staff was worried that we were missing from the bunch."

The chairwoman looked at the timepiece resting on her wrist and chuckled. "Wow, it is way past lunchtime. So shall we head down to the kitchen?"

"Ah about that. Apparently, the monthly delivery hasn't arrived yet and the kitchen is low on stock so they advised us to eat out. Is it okay with you?"

Her eyes twinkled as she heard that they are going to eat outside because that means she can see the Mediterranean more closely.

"Okay. Can we eat somewhere near the ocean? I mean we can go to the coastline without going into the town proper right?"

"You're the boss."

After settling where they would eat, they cleaned up the lounge, placing the pool sticks on its stand, putting the couch in order, and vacuuming the carpeted floor.

He still likes to clean after himself, Ye Jin mused to herself as the bachelor did last-minute checks just to ensure that the lounge is clean.

A few moments after, they stepped out of the house and into the garage with coats in their hands and a few essentials. The garage, like every part of other parts of the estate, was spotless. Cars of different brands lined up as well as two or three motorcycles.

"Which car should we pick?"

An idea popped in the chairwoman's head when she heard her companion's question. He said earlier that she's the boss right? So if she were to ask if she could drive the car she chooses would he let her? She is about to find out right now.

"If I get to choose, will you let me drive it?"

Bin chuckled before nodding his head which elicited cheers from the chairwoman.

Ye Jin ended up choosing the Lincoln Navigator after much internal debate. Bin handed Ye Jin the keys then took her bag before opening up the car door for her. He placed his right hand on her back while the other is raised above her head making sure that the chairwoman would not hit her head as she went inside and slid into the driver's seat.

Bin boarded the automobile as well. The engine of the car roared to life and in a few minutes, they were zooming out of the estate and into the main road.