From the author

Hello there, thank you for choosing to read this book. If you think that the story amused you please vote. 

This book is dedicated to all Borusara shippers out there. Enjoy!!!

The events in this book take place between episode 156 and 157 of the anime (Just before the Deepa arc) and the timeline for the older Boruto is when he is in his early thirties. The book also contains a few spoilers from the manga.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader's Guide:

1. When the narrator is speaking or explaining stuff the words will be written in bold italics.

2. The actions of the characters  and  some descriptions will be indicated in italics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: All the characters except a few in this book belong to Masashi Kishimoto, the creator of the Naruto franchise. Some of the new characters introduced are my own OCs.   

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.