Chapter 3: Trouble

Satoshi freezes in fear. The young genin of team 7 stand around the two boys and get ready to attack. 

????: Fools, you think you can fight me huh. A frail levitating figure speaks to them.

Boruto: Hey monster who are you? What do you want with these guys?

????: Monster? You lower lifeform, don't you dare speak to me like that . I am Otsusuki Rikoshiki. I am here to revive my masters to extract the chakra from this planet. For that you, that girl and those two kids are perfect vessels.

Sarada: Otstsuski Vessels? Boruto this guy is also like the ones who attacked  during the chunin exams. We gotta be careful.

Boruto: We are not going to be scared of you, you damn Otsutsuki. We have alredy defeated people like you.

Rikoshiki: I see so you the boy who made Momoshiki-sama miserable. In that case I am going to make you suffer.

Boruto: Don't underestimate me!! Rasengan

Mitsuki: Careful Boruto. Sarada let's lend him a hand too. Proceeds to turn his arm into snakes and tries to capture.

Sarada: Yes, let's go. Katon: Great fireball jutsu.

Satoshi: Mumbling. You guys .....amazing.....

Their jutsus hit him, but he seems to disappear.

Boruto: Hey, he disappeared!

Sarada: Rather than disappear I think he teleported to another dimension.

Mitsuki: In that case we have to stay alert , he may even recover entirely and return within seconds.

He reappears without a warning and lands a hit on Boruto. But he is not not very quick in his movements.

Boruto: Gahh. Falls down.

Sarada: BORUTO!! Jumps up towards the enemy with chakra accumulated in her fists, ready to pack to a punch. Shannaroo!! With her quick movement Sarada is able to punch him in his guts. But to her dismay he poofs away like a shadow clone.

He then reappears near Mitsuki from something that looks like a portal. Mitsuki manages to move away quickly.

Mitsuki: Don't you dare hurt my friends. Raiton: Snake lightning. Rikoshiki disappears into a portal.

Boruto: Mitsuki he seems relatively slow, the only disadvantage we have over him seems to be his ability to quickly disappear into portals.

Sarada: Yeah, so if  we somehow manage to capture him and make him immobile we can catch him.

Mitsuki: I know what you guys are thinking. 

Sarada: Hey, Satoshi you can still walk right?

Satoshi: Yeah...I...guess so.

Sarada: Good then start running straight in that direction *points toward the direction of the Hokage's office* and report what you saw here to the first adult you see there. While they send backup we will try to deal with things here.

Satoshi: What about my brother?

Boruto: My clone  will take him and head towards the hospital, he looks like he is bad shape.

Mitsuki: So, we can proceed with the plan as discussed?

Boruto and Sarada: Yes.

Satoshi starts running towards the Hokage's office as instructed. And Boruto's clone picks up Hiroto and goes in the direction of  the Konoha Hospital.

Satoshi's thoughts: What's happening? Mama, papa and uncle Mitsuki look young. They don't seem to remember me at all. Did I travel back to the past?  Satoshi's body felt weak and the world around him seemed to spin. But he didn't feel like giving in an falling down to the ground. No, no I will keep going, I  won't give up, he mumbles. He keeps running even though he could hear the sound of his young parents fighting in the background. He has a lot of questions to ask them, his mind starts wandering about his grandfathers he had never met . That's when he feels his knees going weak again. No not again, I should stay focused for now otherwise I would never be able to help them. Seeing the Hokage tower gives relieves his heat a little bit. "The first adult you see", he remembers Sarada's words. He notices a man dressed in all black, even though he seemed oddly familiar and his presence reminded him so much of his mother, his mind was too tired to think about  it. With all the remaining strength left in his body he rushes to the man.

Satoshi: (Weakly) Excuse me mister....genin of team 7....training ground 27....Otsusuki. Managing to say these few words he falls on the ground succumbing to his fatigue.

The man: With a calm demeanor showing no signs of panic he kneels down to speak.  Otsutsuki? Where did you come from? Hey...seems like he passed out. This is bad I have to immediately alert Naruto and the others. Meanwhile I can't let this boy here like this. Genin of team 7 Sarada's team I see, I believe they can manage themselves until reinforcements arrive.

He then brings out two of his clones, send one of them to report to Naruto (The Hokage in the current timeline) , another clone takes the unconscious boy and heads towards the hospital and he himself  heads to the scene.