Chapter 5: An Otsutsuki?

As planned one of Sasuke's clones is reporting to Naruto and the other taking the boy to the hospital. Whilst the real Sasuke has already arrived at the scene.

Rikoshiki: Huffs. Impressive that you brats are able to do this much. Anyways I will be finishing you all in a flash and retrive my vessels.

Sasuke appears out of thin air.

Sasuke: I wouldn't underestimate them if I were you.

Sarada: PAPA??!!

Boruto: Sasuke-san!! Now begins the real game you damn Otsutsuki.

Sasuke activates his sharingan and his rinnegan is also glowing bright purple.

Rikoshiki: Uchiha Sasuke. I never thought I'd be able to meet you. It's an honour to meet the man who killed off my master.

 Sasuke: Who are you? What do you want? He asks in his monotone.

Rikoshiki: I am Otsutsuki Rikoshiki. I am here to take those two boys these pesky brats managed to  take away from me.

Sasuke: Amaterasu! 

Rikoshiki's body is engulfed by those perpetual flames but he doesn't even flinch. 

Rikoshiki: Aah, these black flames again. He says unamused. I have grown immune to them since we last fought.

Sasuke is confused. He has never met this man before. Sasuke then charges ahead with his  katana. A fierce battle ensues between the two. The children watch wide-eyed. Meanwhile Naruto arrives.

Naruto: Kurama, lets go.

Kurama: Yeah.

Sasuke: You're late.

Naruto: Sorry, I am here now ain't I? He says apologetically closing his eyes.

The kids are made to leave the place and taken to the hospital. They don't have any major injuries, only slight bruises.

At the hospital

Boruto: Aww man I really wanna see them fight. It would have been so cool if were also there fighting alonside them. He complains.

Sarada: Baka! She snapped at him. Do you really have something called a brain? Remember the guys from the chunin exams? They almost killed us. You haven't changed a bit.

Boruto: Tch.

Mitsuki: Sarada's right. If we were there, we only would have got in their way.

They arrive at the hospital  only to  meet a worried Sakura.

Sakura: Are you kids all right?

Sarada: Yes mama just a few scratches here and there. She shrugged.

Boruto: Did my clone bring the boy safely?

Sakura: Yes, thank God you brought him. A few more minutes and he would have been a goner. He is fairly stable now. Oh and Sasuke- kun's clone brought another boy who seemed like his twin brother. He seemed to have passed out due to fatigue, might even be chakra exhaustion. But he would be up in a few hours.

Boruto: Thank god they are both okay. He let out a sigh of relief.

After treating their wounds the genin were asked to head home. In the meantime Sasuke and Naruto returned to the hospital to check on the boys.

Apparently Rikoshiki was not able to keep up with Naruto and Sasuke. He disappeared to another dimension. But Sasuke was not able to enter that dimension with his rinnegan. So they assumed that it was dimension that only accessible to Rikoshiki. They felt that once he recovered he would come back for the boys so it was decided that both of them be near the boys until they clearly find the cause for all this.