Chapter 1: A not so regular day

Now we are in the timeline of a young  Boruto and Sarada. The young team 7 are training  together since they have a day off from missions. They are training alone since Konohamaru has gone for a solo mission.

Boruto: Yosh (Clasps hand together),  Mitsuki Sarada dont't hold back. Let's see who is the best among us. 

Sarada: (Huffs) As if I am going to hold back. You are definitely going down today Boruto.

Mitsuki: Yeah let's do our best you two. Smiles innocently

With this Boruto brings out three of his shadow clones, Sarada is getting ready with her shurikens. Mitsuki is also closely observing his team mates and getting ready with a kunai in his hand. Boruto doesn't use any other jutsu and continues a taijutsu battle. Sarada uses her shuriken to attack the clones and they disappear with a poof. Mitsuki  is also attacked by Sarada's shurikens while she is simultaneously attacking Boruto.  Mitsuki  easily dodges them with his flexible body. 

Mitsuki: Gotta say Sarada your shuriken jutsu is amazing, one wrong move and I am done.

Sarada smirks while activating her sharingan. Boruto tries to take advantage of the situation and  creates a small rasengan in his hand.

Boruto:  With this you are going down Sarada. 

Attempts to throw it  on Sarada but he is pulled down by Mitsuki's snakes.

Boruto: What the hell Mitsuki? Not fair.

Mitsuki: Well you were too focused landing an attack on Sarada, while you forgot about me creating an easy opening  to attack you. Attacking Sarada would have been futile since she was well armed and ready to face attacks from all directions.  He explains with a smile

Sarada: Nice Mitsuki. One down. one more to go.

Mitsuki: Well then let's finish up soon. Raiton: Snake Lightning

Sarada: Don't forget I have lightning style too. Raiton: Lightning balls

Both the lightning styles counter each other while Sarada weaves signs for her Katon:  Great Fireball jutsu. Mitsuki is not able to immediately launch an offensive attack and goes on defense.

By the way if you are wondering where Boruto is, since he is out of the game he is just observing. 

????:  AAAAH,  HELP!!!! Crashes on the ground

Boruto, Mitsuki and Sarada suddenly are on their feet looking towards the direction from which they heard the the sound.  They go near to check it out. They find two boys lying unconscious piled up on each other lying on the ground.  

Sarada:  Huh, where did these kids come from? It seems like they fell from the skies.

Boruto: Maybe they fell down while jumping from the trees. They don't have headbands so, I think it's safe to assume these kids are from the academy training to become shinobi. They look at least three to four years younger than us. 

Mitsuki: But we were here all this time and as far as I can say, there was nobody else nearby. Also look closely they look like twins.

Sarada: Yeah twins but their hair colours are different.

One of the kids has black hair and the other an yellow colour similar to Boruto's.

With this Boruto leans closely to the face of the boy lying above, when he opens his eyes.

????:  Papa I am sorry, you and mama will take care of everything right?

Boruto: Papa??!!

 Boruto jumps away in confusion and Mitsuki and Sarada kneel beside the boys to examine them further.

Sarada: Hmm, I thought so. 

Mitsuki: Looks at  Sarada. Yeah seems like it.

Boruto: Confused. Thought what? What are both talking about? I don't  get it!!

Sarada: Looks like this guy has got a concussion from falling down and  that is making him delirious.

????: Huh why do you guys look so.....young? Sits up slowly. Realizes he is crushing his brother and shifts down.

Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki are now very confused. They just keep looking at each other clueless about the situation.

????: He goes near his brother and tries to wake him up. Hiroto come on wake up, hey come on. I know it's all my fault. I should have listened to you earlier. Tears start rolling down his cheeks.

For some reason Sarada's feelings are stirred looking at the scene and feels  that she should comfort the boy. Boruto also strangely feels protective of the boys.

Sarada: Goes near the boys. Umm...hey don't cry  we can take your brother to the hospital. Please stop crying. Puts a hand on the boy's shoulder.

Boruto: Yeah come on, you are a guy. Guys don't cry.

Sarada shoots him an angry look for saying that and Boruto sweat drops. 'I am  probably gonna get it from her later for saying that' he thinks.

Mitsuki: What's your name?

????: Sa...sato...shi. He replies still in tears.

Boruto: Hey Satoshi, nice to meet ya. I am Uzumaki Borut.... He is cut off mid sentence  by someone else.

Satoshi freezes in his place as if he saw a monster.

????: Hey brat you think you can run away like that from me? Oh you have found them I see. This is perfect, I don't have to go through the trouble of finding these idiots.