HS 1

Jungkook huffs as his mother is again, on a dating app

"Mom, you can just use these things" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Don't you want me to find someone?" His mom asks, raising her brow.
"No, I mean, you can just have a blind date or maybe you have another soulmate, you never know?" Jungkook says, shrugging. His mom scoffs, rolling her eyes.
"Jungkook, I love your dad, but I just want to feel love again" She says, sighing.
"I know, mom, it's hard accept that dad is dead, but like I give you love, isn't that enough?" Jungkook asks and his mom sighs.
"You don't understand it, Koo, you haven't found your soulmate yet, if you do, you'll feel lonely when they're gone" She says, patting his shoulder. He stared at her, sighing.

"Dad, come on, you can't just bury yourself in those pile of papers" Taehyung says as his father, is again, stressing himself out with these big piles of papers.
"I'm lonely" His father says, making him roll his eyes.
"I'm here" He says and his father scoffs.
"I know, but I miss your mom... I need to feel the love again" His father says and Taehyung sighs.

Taehyung walks down the street, hands in his pocket. He whistles, headphones covering his ears. Suddenly, a guy bumps into him, which startled him. He looked at who it was, and sees a guy who gave him a smile.
"I'm sorry about that, I need to go" He says, what Taehyung realized was the red string, it connects them. He followed him, but eventually lost him. He sighs, the string disappeared, meaning, he's away from his soulmate again.
"Guess I need to find you again" He mutters, walking away. He sees other people, couples to be exact. He can't see the strings, but he knew that they're all soulmates, which made him jealous.

"Gosh, it was a bad idea going here"