HS 3

"I don't know, okay? Look at our fingers, or our strings, it's literally connected" Jungkook says, groaning

"Wait, you're that guy that bumped into me" Taehyung says, making Jungkook frown.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung chuckled.
"Well, I didn't think about you remembering it. But when you bumped into me that time, our strings connected. But you suddenly ran and yeah, I didn't get to ran after you" Taehyung explains and Jungkook remembers.
"Oh, yeah, I didn't get to notice it because I was rushing" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"But like what's your plan now?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Well, what if we act like we aren't soulmates" Taehyung says, making Jungkook roll his eyes.
"Tae... What? Hyung or something" Jungkook says, struggling. Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head.
"Taehyung" He says and Jungkook nods.
"Well, Taehyung hyung, you do know that soulmates will be attached with each other" Jungkook says, making Taehyung chuckle.

"Yeah, what if we just keep it a secret that we're soulmates and if our parents doesn't end up liking each other, then we can date" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.
"That's actually a good idea" Jungkook says, smiling and they both put their hands up. The strings that connects them, on full show for their eyes. They're the only ones who can see it by the way.

"How's Taehyung, Koo?" Mrs Jeon asks, smiling.
"Well, mom, he's a good guy" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Hmm, I hope you two get along" She says, giggling.
"Yeah" Jungkook says, smiling.

"What do you think about Jungkook, Tae?" Mr Kim asks as he stared at his son. Taehyung smiled, shrugging.
"Well, he's actually a good guy, dad" He says, chuckling.
"Do you think when me and his mother doesn't get along in the end, is there a chance of you guys dating?" He asks and Taehyung gulps.

"Hmm.. Dad, why are you asking this? But I think, maybe?"

 Dad, why are you asking this? But I think, maybe?"