HS 5

The two stared at each other as the door opened

The two stared at each other as the door opened. Laughing silently as they gave each other a kiss.
"We almost got caught" Jungkook says, giggling. The older chuckled, kissing the top of his head.
"I can't believe you have this" Jungkook says as he reads the book Taehyung had in his room. Fifty Shades Of Grey.
"It was a gift" Taehyung says, huffing. Jungkook laughs, and puts down the book, cringing.
"I wish we don't hide" Jungkook says, sighing.

"I wish too, bubs" Taehyung says as he played with the younger's hair. Jungkook yawns, which made Taehyung smile. Jungkook have a cute habit when yawning, he covers his nose instead of his mouth when he yawns.
"I'm sleepy" Jungkook says, making the older continued to play with his hair. Jungkook's eyes slowly closed before small snores came out of his pretty lips. Taehyung smiled, lifting up Jungkook a little so he'll be comfortable. He winces as he hears Jungkook whimper, but luckily he didn't wake up.

Mrs Jeon knocked on the door, turning the doorknob and noticing that it's opened. She opened the door, expecting to see the two to be awake but at she sees is the two hugging each other as they slept. She smiled, she sees how Jungkook smiled in his sleep and turned to face Taehyung's chest. She quietly got out of the room and closed the door.
"So?" A voice says, startling her. She grabbed onto her chest, where her heart is placed.

"The fuck you doing there?" She asks, while Mr Kim laughs.
"I was about to go in too, but I saw that you're already in. Should we like, mess with them a bit? Like act like I proposed?" Mr Kim asks, smirking.

"Oh, come on, that's a bit rude but like sure, let's just buy a fake ring"