HS 7

Jungkook groans as his mother tries on wedding dresses, in his perspective though

Jungkook groans as his mother tries on wedding dresses, in his perspective though. In fact, those 'wedding' dresses are just for the guest, or like what she'll wear for the wedding of the two.
"Mom, why'd you bring me here? Not like I'm gonna try these shits on" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Jungkook, you're gonna be measured for suits" His mother says, rolling her eyes.
"But Taehyungie hyung and his dad are trying on suits, why can't I just come with them?" Jungkook whined, groaning again.

"Because I don't have someone to come with, so I chose you" She says, giggling. Jungkook just huffs, crossing his arms and pouted, already missing Taehyung.

"Why do I need this suit, it looks more like for the groom, dad?" Taehyung says, literally confused of what's happening.
"So, what is yours and Jungkook's relationship?" His father says, making him groan.
"We're still da-" Taehyung cuts himself off, staring at his father who chuckles.
"Da? What?" Mr Kim says, raising his brow with a smirk.
"Forget it! Let's make this fast" Taehyung says, groaning.

"Boys, come here!" Their parents yelled, startling them. They both stood up and ran to the kitchen where their parents sat.
"We got something to say" Mrs Jeon says, making the two frown.
"Sit down" Mr Kim says and the two did, staring at their parents.
"So, the wedding is for you guys" They said, smiling. The two gulped, biting their bottom lips.
"W-what do you mean, mom? You guys are the one who's engaged" Jungkook says, raising his brow.

"Nah, that shit was fake. All of these was an act, we knew you guys were soulmates from the start, by how you guys reacted when you guys saw each other, that's how we reacted to. And we won't replace our soulmates, now... Do you guys want this wedding to continue or we'll cancel it?"

 Do you guys want this wedding to continue or we'll cancel it?"