H Finale

"Of course!" Both said at the same time, giggling as they held hands under the table

"Hmm... I knew you guys would agree, so it'll be in a few weeks" Mrs Jeon says, smiling. The two smiled at each other, chuckling.

Jungkook takes a deep breath, fixing his tie. His mother pats his back, smiling.
"You're getting married now, you were just complaining about being single before" She says, making Jungkook groan.
"Mom, stop" Jungkook says as he puts on his lip balm.
"It's true though" She says, shrugging. Jungkook rolls his eyes, getting startled as the door opened.
"Are you guys ready?" It was Mr Kim, they both nodded.
"Good, Taehyung can't wait to see you" He says, winking. Jungkook blushes, shaking his head.

Taehyung rocks back and forth as he waits. His hands on his back as he bit the inside of his cheek. Suddenly, the big doors opened and they're met with Mr Kim, walking Jungkook. Taehyung smiled, fixing himself. They reached the altar and Jungkook's hand is given to him. Their strings glowing as they held hands.

Jungkook and Taehyung dances randomly on the snap floor, having fun. Everyone was too, laughing and screaming. Jungkook puts a hand on the older's shoulder, smiling as he stared at his eyes.
"I can't believe we're married now" Jungkook says and Taehyung grabbed him by the waist.
"Well, it was our fate though" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled wider, resting his head on the older's shoulder.

"I love you..."