HS 4

Months later and their plan is still going on

Months later and their plan is still going on. They think their parents literally love each other.

Taehyung pulled the suprised Jungkook inside his room, pushing him to the wall and trapping him in between his arms. Jungkook giggles, cupping the older's cheeks with a big smile on. Taehyung smiled back, giggling also. He grabbed Jungkook by the waist, his hand fitting perfectly there.
"Why'd you pull me here?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side.
"Because, you've been busy with work and I miss your cuddles" Taehyung says, pouting. Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's neck.

"But I miss your cuddles too, you're sometimes busy so I thought you didn't want to be interrupted" Jungkook cutely says. Taehyung chuckled, tickling the younger's side. Jungkook covered his mouth, their parents were home, and they can't make noises that'll be suspicious.
"Stop, mom and dad is downstairs" Jungkook says as he pinches the older's back. Taehyung would've screamed if it weren't for him biting his bottom lip.
"Okay, sorry" Taehyung says, wincing.

"Look, hyung, our strings are glowing" Jungkook says, amusement laced in his voice.
"Yeah, baby" Taehyung says as he stared at the strings also.
"I wish mom and dad wouldn't marry" Taehyung says, sighing.
"Hmm?" Jungkook let out, feeling Taehyung leave a kiss on his neck.
"Because if they won't, then I'll take it as a chance to marry you" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook smiles, nuzzling his face in the older's neck, taking in his scent.
"Hyung, we aren't dating and you're thinking about that?" Jungkook asks, giggling.
"Well, I'll date you first then marry you, bubs" Taehyung says, pulling away and bopping Jungkook's nose. Just then, the door is knocked on. Their eyes widened, they pulled away from each other and ran to the bed, grabbing random things to act like nothing was happening. The door opens and they're met with their parents.

"What's happening here? Oh, Tae, you're reading it the wrong way. We're going out, take care!"

 We're going out, take care!"