HS 2

Months later, and Jungkook's mother looking for a man worked

Months later, and Jungkook's mother looking for a man worked. Now she's getting ready to show him to her son, seeing if he'll like him for her. She sighs, feeling a hand rub her back.
"It'll be okay" Mr Kim says, yes, the guy he met.

"Jungkook ah!" Jungkook hears, humming as he continued to wash dishes.
"I'm in the kitchen, mom!" He yelled, until he hears multiple footsteps. He frowns, looking back and seeing two guys with his mom.
"Mom, the heck? When you told me that you found someone, you didn't mention that it's two" He says as he wiped his wet hands on his apron.
"Jungkook, the fuck are you saying? This is son" His mother says, making him blush.
"Okay, sorry, you weren't saying anything" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"You didn't even ask" Mrs Jeon says, frowning. Jungkook situ sighed, facepalming. That's when his fingers shows the red string. His eyes widened, but he didn't remove his hand away from his face. What if it's the older guy? No, that can't be. He eventually removed his hand away from his face and that's when he's met with the guy who stared back at him. Their red strings connected with each other. Both bit their bottom lips, what are they gonna do now? They're parents just met each other, and needed love from someone not only from them.

"Jungkook, since you're done washing dishes, please talk with Taehyung, you guys get to know each other" His mom says. Jungkook gulps, hesitant, but he needs to also talk with the guy. He nods and walked away with this Taehyung guy. As they got close, the strings got small, yeah, that happens. When they're away, it'll disappear and will eventually be back.

"What are we gonna do now? Our parents just met..."