Magic

4/4-  Both were battling with lot of emotions, within them .He kept his heart in front of her like an open book. She read every page of it, drank every emotion and the essence of his love did reach her soul in the exact manner he had expressed but still her mind and heart were at war. Was this supposed to be like this? Now, when almost every pillar of their relationship had befallen this man has showed up with his true heartfelt confession. Why is this man so impossible? Her mind would have surely rebuked from inside.

Earlier when everything was falling , her immense faith in love and shankarji had saved everything , even her one sided relationship with Omkara. And today when she herself was falling apart ,it seemed like her Shankarji has sent Omkara again to save her. Why love takes such tough tests? When she loved him, he never cared but today when he's loving her she's scared. What an irony huh!

"I LOVE YOU" finally he whispered in her ears, his voice was heavy yet full of love . As he held her tightly hugging her from back confessing his true love for her made her lose herself in him for that time.  His hold upon her screamed that she was only his. No one can ever seperate him from her. It felt, as if someone has put a cold ice cube on a burning wound soothing all the pain away.

Her eyes automatically closed , heart fluttering from inside feeling his warmth, her chest raising up and down with peaceful breathes, she felt like she won the whole damn world . She felt alive. Her everyday dying soul seemed to have got life once again. Her expressions were like that of a thirsty being who after very long thrist gets water and feels like his soul being satisfied aesthetically. That moment was beyond perfection , as it was the moment of LOVE. Love overpowered her heart soul and mind for that time and made her forget every damn thing!
And That's the MAGIC OF LOVE .

~Himani🌸

.
.
.
.
Happy birthday my didu... MickyMajhi ily❤aap humesha khush raho muskurati raho 😇