Love Beyond Distance

Omkara.... You know today, in the pooja ceremony,  i wore Red Saree which you brought for me and everyone said that i looked beautiful . Gauri, smiled at him as she shared her happiness of wearing saree gifted by him, and getting compliments from everyone. He smiled wider, thinking how beautiful she would be looking in that color. Red, the color of love and passion. His angel would be looking breathtakingly gorgeous in that color. He thought. He smiled at her again "Hmm... My gorgeous woman deserves the compliments for being so beautiful inside and out."  He said, actually whispered in his husky intense voice,still imagining her in that saree as he couldn't see her that time. She blushed,to this beautiful compliment by her man. Don't know if she deserves any compliments from others, but his compliment is indeed something which makes her day brighter. Any woman may not care about what others say or think,but she does care about what her man says to her  , what he thinks about her. All this matters because, her man holds that importance in her life, which no one ever does.

She shyed away lowering her eye lashes with her lips curved up in a brighter smile than ever. Those lips perfectly adorned with darker red shade of lipstic, eyes with perfectly applied kohl (kajal) ,and she looked like a fairy, smiling and blushing away . She  continued again - you remember the day you came to see me, for the first time. I had worn  Red that day. He smiled,now getting his cheeks red as he was blushing indeed remembering that  was the day when he fell for her. May be love at first sight it was?

He chuckled,blushing again.
Hmm... And that was the day,i fell for you and then there was no looking back.

He sighed, and recalled his wedding day too. When she wore a red attire ,adorned with those beautiful accessories, looking at her his heart skipped multiple beats. Her long locks , falling down over her shoulders along with jasmine flowers, was just perfect to make him loose himself in her beauty.

You're always a fairy princess,in Red color. He mumbled under his breathe ,telling her how much he loves her in Red,his favourite color. Gauri, his love his wife,in his favorite color, is  blessing to his eyes .
How i wish i could just sit and look at you forever . He wondered,behaving like a teenager who recently, fell in love with his girl and couldn't stop thinking about her.

He was lost in her beauty, his eyes staring at her beautiful smiling face along with his heart slamming hard against his chest. God how does she makes my heart flutter like a butterfly everytime? He thought,looking at his lady love. He was looking into her eyes while she looked in his. Both were smiling the same way,at each other.

He was busy adoring her, just when his chain of thoughts broke as he heard someone calling him.
Soldier Omkara... It's time for drill ..... get ready in 15 minutes. Someone said seeking his attention. His eyes turned towards the source of voice. He smiled,nodding.

And then again,looking at her again  he smiled.

I have to go.... Will talk to you later. He said ,looking at the piece of paper,
which was actually her letter, which he couldn't complete reading due to duty calls,
and then kept the letter and the picture close to his heart as if trying to hug his lady love. He embraced the piece of paper for a while and kept it back in his trunk, not before  pecking her forehead through the picture .

He tried to feel her presence in the letter,she wrote for him like always, and he did feel her in it.

Reading her letters, and imagining her in those words, has been his daily routine as being an army man he couldn't go to his home, to his wife .

The newly wed couple, shared their love through those letters.
He was away from her physically, but their hearts talked to each other daily. The piece of paper, those letters kept them connected with each other. It was a way of expressing love for each other.

Whatever she wrote to him, weren't just the words, but she poured into them, all her heart and love for her man.

It's not always important to be with someone physically, but all what counts is being there for someone emotionally and mentally.

No matter if you see your loved ones daily, all what matters is that you stay connected to them by heart.

Where Bonds matter, the distance doesn't ❤✨

........................................................................

Hey people.... Wrote another drabble

IDK how is it...but i know it could have been better,
but still wrote what i felt like.

It was into my mind since long and finally penned it today. I know its quite simple but yeah please leave your feedbcacks!

I'll improve next time😊

Let me know how you felt reading this!

PS - no proof read ,sorry for mistakes!

Your sincerely
~Himani✍✨❤