Mere Rang Mein Rangne Vaali

" Mere Rang Mein Rangne Vali " as the lyrics hit the eardrums , already the heart goes on a different love ride all the way where the souls connect with each other, eyes converse and silence expresses everything aloud

" Mere Rang Mein Rangne Vali " as the lyrics hit the eardrums , already the heart goes on a different love ride all the way where the souls connect with each other, eyes converse and silence expresses everything aloud. The song became little more intense and special ,when  Omkara and Gauri danced their heart out. She indeed has been colored in his shades for long and probably so was he , but there was something different amidst those emotions full of love.

Gauri  was filled with escatsy and excitement as she felt the only man she not only loved but worshiped would propose her and express all what is inside his heart for her. On the other hand, Omkara was all ready to indeed talk his heart out, but unfortunately all those feelings were not of love but anger, pain and misery of a betrayed soul. But keeping those feelings aside, both seemed diving into the pool of romantic ocean created by their own spark.

"Bolo na kyun ye chand sitare, takte hain yun mukhde ko tumhare" he held her hands moving with the rhythm all lost in her serene face as if he agreed with every word of the line.
"Chhu ke badan ko hawa kyun mehaki raat bhi hai behaki behaki" their hair hoisted , hers  touched his cheeks and his hands caressing hers, while he stood behind her making her back feel the racing heart beats of him. Her fragrance hitting his nosetrills, while his warmth embracing her, all this felt like the complete atmosphere being  mad in their sparking love.

Those words hitting their ears, made them groove over them  forgetting the outside world.
"Mere sawalon ka jawaab do" though had a different meaning as it directly came from his soul yet seeing them dancing in the white angelic color, with those bokeh lights in the background, a beautiful fountain showering water droplets was beyond perfection . "Mere rang mein rangne vali ,pari ho ya ho pariyon ki rani ya meri prem kahani " indeed gave a different prem kahani (love story) vibe which still  feels like the first time everytime.

~Himani☘

And with this 5/10/20 marks three years of this magical sequence.
Hope you loved it❤