The Caged Bird # (Kaid Parinda) 💔

"Aaj ke baad gauri kumari sharma ka saya bhi aap per nhi padega ( From today onwards,even the shadow of Gauri Kumari Sharma wont cast upon you)  " the exact words She roared at him with anger,pain and heaviness in her  voice before walking out of his life .

She had been taken for granted by him,since the day their fate brought them together. She had always loved this man selflessly, who was her saviour...but today she bluntly spat out those poisonous words at him, freeing herself from all those bottled up emotions, her unheard pleas, her misunderstood self .... What she spoke today was meant to be this way only... The Dabang girl who was tired of being tolerating and being silent finally broke out like a volcano.

While on the Other hand Omkara stood like a rock with a blank face seeing her walk away....he wasn't left with enough courage to stop her...as he knew the real side of her ....he had known by now that how pure she was... How selfless her love  was.... He somehow believed that she'll never leave but today she did...proving his manly mindset wrong that a woman can never leave a man she loves... "Humne kitna galat socha,  kitna galat samjha....or ek galat insan se pyar kar baithe ( How wrong i thought, how wrong i understood and how i fell in love with a wrong man) " these bitter words of her echoed in his ears.... The woman he misunderstood always, today made him realise that the one who had been wrong since the beginning was him...just him!! The woman who once gave him the place of her "GOD" now said that he was the wrong man she fell in love with! And this probably stabbed him right there in the heart... She actually left him, but the fact was she took a part of him with her... And left a part of her with him...He was left alone by her in the darkness...he was left alone in pain....he was left alone in Guilt.... The guilt of never loving a woman who loved him more than her life..The guilt of insulting her love...her faith in him . He realised it now...but too late... Too late to love her...too late to understand her...and too late to be loved by her again... He was left alone with his shattered heart along with a piece of paper which read " Dear Omkara Ji ... I love you ,Your wife Gauri.... " Now all he has with him are her memories... Tit for tat..he  heard this many times but today this shit just got real for him... He is now left alone with his broken heart CAGED in her MEMORIES.... In her memories.....

This is it! I don't know what i wrote...but i just wrote what i felt....

Looking forward to your feedback...plz leave your precious comments❤🙈

And tell me if u want more like this

Love
  Himani✍