The Photograph

"You're the best you know" She told him with twinkling eyes  and he just kept smiling constantly! This was her routine

"You're the best you know" She told him with twinkling eyes  and he just kept smiling constantly! This was her routine...she used to tell him how important is he for her, she used to  recite longer paragraphs and poetic stuff to him praising him everytime...And like always he used to keep smiling in the same way.

Today was the day like that of others...she sat with a smile on her face, and a bundle of emotions inside her.... " You have always brought positivity to me,you know... Everyone says I'm weird  *she chuckled * ...but i am not.. And i know that you know my love and dedication for you is pure...all from my heart... " she ranted and he again smiled at looking straight into her eyes... And she  felt that .... " You are the one very special to me... You're that special chapter in my life's book " She excitedly expressed to him ...... She looked at him again and went to a memory lane of a few years back.... She realised that he indeed has brought positive changes in her life...he has become one of her reasons to smile... He has been there always pushing her to bring the best out of her.... He was there like silent motivation to her.... " Surely,i must have done some good deeds that's why i got you!" She chuckled saying so... Well she is expressive when it comes to him...but at the same time she used to fall short of words whenever it's about expressing her love  for him. To the world he was just someone...but to her he was an inseparable part of her life..... "And one last thing... I love you the most,i admire you the most and my dedication for you knows no boundaries " She  muttred under her breath in the most delicate manner.... She smiled looking at him and guess what he was again just smiling like always!!

"You're always smiling and say nothing..." She sighed....

Hmm Afterall a picture or a photo cant do anything else..right?

And with this she got back to her  work keeping that frame aside , which had his smiling photograph in it!  The picture was not of her lover, or better half....but her IDOL, her favourite human being  which she was proud being A FANGIRL OF...

YES HE WAS HER IDOL AND SHE WAS HIS FANGIRL....FOR LIFE....

                          **************

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Felt something? Did u connect with it??

Leave your views...do vote ❤

Thank you!

Love
Himani✍