❤want you forever❤

Omkara's PoV

Omkara's PoV

From day i met you , it was alwyas a positive vibe which made me happier n satisfied!! I was wrong to misjudge, bad mouth you....but the day i realised you that you are the only one who will walk with me even to the hell of my life, I felt so low about how could i hurt such a gem 💎 of my life!!

To me you are the definition of pure love, you are the one who taught me the meaning of selfless love!!
No matter what...you always loved me without expecting the same from me and that's what makes you different from others....

Yes I was a fool to mis judge your character but you never ever tried to make realise that I'm the real culprit...who murdered your heart not one or two times...but everytime!!

You provided me a way to life!! I never thought that life can be so so so beautiful even after facing hell...

It was only my thinking that my life is useless...actually yeah..it was, but you made it worth of something ❤

I just imagine now...had you been there earlier with me to hold me up when i fell down,to love me when i was hated, and to give me life when i died thousands of death in one moment; i bet my life would have been beautiful than ever.

But yes i know that everything happens for a reason. Had i not fallen down i would have never ever learnt the beauty of standing up again.
Had i not been hated by people...i would not have learnt the feeling of being loved selflessly!

It was all fated... It was destined to be the way  as it has happened now!

All what i could say is thank you❤
It's hard...no...its impossible to sum up all what you did to me...n all what i felt into mere words!!

All i could say is I LOVE YOU ❤
And want to spend rest of my life with only n only you....

O : khuda bhi na chahiye,
Gar tera saath ho...❤

Mere liye to jannat vo pal hai,
Jb mere hath mei tera hath ho....❤

################################

For her he was the icon of God!!
For him she was the vibe which carried his life. In simple way both were each other's life.

----------------__________________---------------

So how was it. I hope you loved it. ❤❤ that's how i describe my shayri along with pov of Ri or Kara

Till then
Byee see ya...
Meet u soon with next write up!!

Regards Himani❤