Forever different- The End

Roc starting walking closer and slowly towards us with Prince following him.

"Tsk Tsk Shayla. So what we had wasn't working you say?" he questioned.

I looked down at the ground, to scared to face him, even with Prod right behind me.

Roc was now an arm distance away from me. I sighed and found the courage to look up into his eyes.

"No Roc it wasn't. I'm tired of all the shit you put me through."

Roc smacked me across the face. I tried so hard not to show any emotion, it only shows weakness. But a tear drop escaped my eyes, and Roc smiled. Just what he wanted. I HATE HIM! But then again I LOVE him. I just can't walk away from him. Its not that easy.

All of a sudden Prod jumped from behind me and flew on top of him. He tackled him to the ground. Prod was on top and he starting punching Roc in the face numerous times.

All of a sudden to loud bangs went off. I looked around to see where it had came from and I realized that Prince had shot Prod.

"Noooo!! Prince why?!" I screamed.

All Prince did was smile. Has he no heart?!

Roc pushed Prod off of him, and got up and stood besides Prince.

I bent down and rested Prod's head on my lap. I took my hands and gently put it on his.

I could help but cry uncontrollably. The one person I can actually say I love is now slowly dieing in my hands.

I looked up at Roc, and Prince. In their eyes, I can see they felt no guilt.

"Why?" I asked them? "What did he do to you that you had to take away his life?"

"He was getting in the way." Roc said coldly. "You honestly thought I wouldn't find out about what you did last night?" he asked.

"Roc I'm a prostitute! I keep telling you that." I replied.

"Yea but you didn't get paid, now did you?"

I sat there quietly, for I had no words to be said to him.

"Exactly" he said.

"I'm pregnant" I told him hesitantly.

"Who's baby" he asked.

"Well I used condoms with all the other guys... so yours." I answered.

He snatched the gun away from Prince and pointed it at me.

I tried running away but it was too late. He had shot me in the stomache twice and I fell to the floor. I could feel the blood quickly oozing out.

Roc stood above me and spit on me. "I don't love you enough to ever have a kid with you." he said.

I could hear Prince laughing behind him. I had no energy to answer to his cruel words. All I could do is let tears run down my cheeks.

I turned my head slowly to face Prod. His eyes were open, but barely. He had saw the whole thing.

I could tell he was in pain and he was dying, quickly. And so was I.

"I love you Prod" I whispered with all the energy I had in me. "I love...."