Forever Different- Ray= Trouble

*The next morning*

I woke up to see Roc was gone. Only thing in his place was a note left on top of his pillow. I picked it up and started reading it.

"Sorry for leaving without a goodbye, Shayla. I didn't want to wake you. I have to go pick something up for Prince. I left you breakfast on the kitchen table.

Love, roc"

I got up and went into the bathroom. I jumped as soon as I saw my reflection in the mirror. What was I doing last night? Oh yea, Roc. I smiled a I thought about me in his arms.

I freshened up and got dressed. I went downstairs into the kitchen to see Roc really did leave me breakfast. Bacon, egg, and cheese. My favorite, wow he really knows me.

I looked at the time to see it was 8:45am. Oh shoot! I'm suppose to be on the streets my 9 am. I grabbed the sandwhich, and ran upstairs to grab a bunch of condoms incase any of the guys I met didn't have any. I left the house and started walking to my spot while eating my breakfast.

*At the spot*

By the time I got to my spot I had already finished my breakfast. First thing I see when I get their is my ex. Ray Ray. He was always a control freak, and abusive. It was so hard to leave the relationship, but that's how I met Roc, he saved me. I was hoping Ray didn't see me, but too late. I turned slightly to see him walking towards me. Oh great. I was scared but I faced him anyways.

"What Ray?"

"I haven't seen you in years, and the first thing you say is that?" He replied

I forced a smile and said "Hi Ray!"

He smirked. "Better"

"Okay so what do you want" I asked.

"Well your a prostitute so..." he smacked my butt hard and I jumped a little.

I rolled my eyes. As much as I hated him, I needed the money.

"Its $600" I said

"Hmm pricey, but deal, I parked around the corner" he said

He started walking towards his car and I followed.