Forever Different- Meet Prince...

I slept the beating off in Rocs room as he lay next to me.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to feel the empty space besides me. Roc was no longer there. He didn't even leave a note. I guess he was still upset.

I don't blame him for being upset last night. I deserved it. Ray was his friend after all.

But I was pretty upset about him amd this guy Prince. He was cheating on me. With a DUDE! I should be the one angry. Prostitution is my job and he knows that! I had a reason! What was his?

I suddendly felt hot with anger. I got up and got ready to go to work.

*On the streets*

I tried working on a new street to see if it would bring any new money. I walked up and down Sherman ave, making sure my skirt was lifted a bit. I called it 'Showing off the good'

5 minutes later some guys approached me. I could recognize the huge afro with nice and gentle curls from anywhere. It was Prince!

"Hey" he said

I didn't know what else to sat except "Hi-i-i"

"Shayla correct?"

"yup" I agreed

"My name is Prince."

Like I didnt already know.

"So would you mind if I took you out to breakfast?" he asked.

I was feeling a little hungry and I did happen to skip breakfast.

"sure, why not."

I still felt very hostile towards him. I mean, this is the MAN that slept with MY BOYFRIEND!

He gently grabbed my arm and walked me to his car. He opened the door for me and helped me in. He walked to the driver seat and got in himself.

He pulled out of the parking space and started driving.

"So how do you know me?" I asked curiously.

"Roc is always talking about how good you are in bed."

I chuckled at the thought of him moaning all night in pleasure.

10 minutes later I saw him drove past the McDonalds we were planning to go to.

"Hey where are you going you just passed.."

He stopped me from continuing by putting his pointer finger on my lip. It smelled like complete ASS! Did he wad his hands after sex with Roc?! No forget that, did he even take a shower?! Now that I thought about it I did happen to take a whiff of him and he smelled like weed, and ass. Not a good combination of scents.

He pulled up to this house which seemed to be his. At the side of his house was Roc's parked car. Wait huh?

Prince got out of the car and opened my door for me.

"Prince what's Roc's car doing.." I started

"Just come" he interupted.

I did as he said, and we walked inside the house. We went up the stairs and down the hall. He stood in front of this door and opened it.

It seemed to be his room. I got a closer look inside and Roc was standing inside with his arms folded. I turned around and looked at Prince. A smile formed across his lips.

"Wait, what's going on here?" I asked.