forever different- The Revealing

I was working my night shift when this mess all started.

Me and someone who claimed his name was Prod were finishing up at the motel. I got up and put on my clothes getting ready to leave. Prod slid off the used condom and threw it away.

"Maybe we should do this again sometime" he said

"Sure, it'll be another $200"

"Already in my pocket. Whenever I see you next is when we'll pick up what we left off" he replied

"Sure thing"

I wasn't proud of myself. It was just the only way for me to survive. My mother and father both passed in a car accident when I was 15. I'm 16 now. I have no other family member who were willing to take me in so the only way to care for myself was to work on the streets.

I finished getting dressed, and headed out the door. As I stepped out the door, and a breeze hit me. Its not like I could throw on a jacket either. I had to sell the product, which in this case was my body.

I continued walking up and down Burburry street looking for another customer. I was only at $1,700, and my goal for the night was $2000.

It was getting pretty late but I was hoping their would be someone who wanted a midnight snack.

I saw this boy on the other side of the street. He's had his eye on me since I walked out of the motel. I figured he was too shy to approach me so I crossed the street over to him.

"Hi, how would you like I make your night for a quick 30 min..."

Uh-oh. This wasn't any random boy.... That's my boyfriend Roc. He didn't know I was a prostitute. I didnt want to tell hin because I knew he'd try to stop me.

He grabbed my hand roughly, and starting walking, dragging me along side him.

"Come with me" he said

His voice sounded so harsh. I took a look at his face, and yup, he was PISSED!