Forever different- Roc is WHAT?!

We got to Ray's car and we both got inside.

*inside the car*

"So how did you find me" I asked him 

"I was looking for a prostitute and I came across you" he replied 

"O, just my luck. But just to let you know, this will mean nothing. I have a boyfriend"  

He glanced at me sideways.

"Sure" he said

We pulled up to a place called 'La Push'. I know exactly what this place was. It was a place where all the prostitutes and their custumers came to, to handle 'business'. It was a little more secretive and 'club like' then a motel.

He parked the car and got out. He walked around my side and opened the door for me.

I stepped out "Didn't know you were such a gentleman" I said sarcasticly. 

"A thank you would have been nicer* he remarked 

"Thank you"

He walked up to the front door and I pushed it open. He grabbed my arm and took us to the back of the room.

First thing I saw when I got there was Roc. It seemed like he was with a girl. I squinted to see a little better. And to my surprise it wasn't a girl. It was PRINCE! And Roc was on his knees giving him a blow job!

A tear escaped my eyes and I turned to leave. Ray tugged my arm and pulled me towards him.

"We still have business to finish" he reminded me.

I wiped my eyes, and we started walking close to Roc. He didn't seem to notice me, because it was so dark, and there was only a red glow of light.

I sat down on the couch, close enough to Roc.

Ray stood in front of me. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his 'friend' out. I put my mouth on it and moved my head back and forth. I made a circular motion with my tongue making sure to lick every single part of it. He moaned. That's how I knew I was doing a good job. He put his hand at the back of my head and slightly pushed it to make me go down farther.

After about 10 minutes, I took my mouth off of it. He took my mini skirt off and slid my panties off, to return the favor. I layed on the couch with on leg pointed at the sky and the other on the floor.

He kneeled in front of me and started sucking my nipples while squeezing them. I groaned a little. He started kissing me all down my body until he got down to my 'pet kitty'.

He slid his tongue in and started sucking all my juices. I moaned. He swirled his tongue and I moaned louder.

I glanced over a Roc and he still didn't seem to notice I was there. He was now shoving Roczilla into Prince's ass.

I focused back on Ray. He slid his tongue further in. I couldn't take the sensation anymore. I wrapped my legs around him and started grinding against his tongue.

After he finished he slid of my top so that I was completly naked. I slid off his shirt as well. He layed me down on the couch and opened my legs. He slid his 'friend' in.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. He moved his body back and forth, each time going a little deeper. I couldn't contain my self. I moaned really loud. It came out like a scream.

I opened my eyes to see Roc looking at me. From the look on his face he seemed to recognize me. He walked away from Prince and marched towards me.

He pulled me away from Ray. He grabbed my clothes off the floor, and threw them at me.

"Put them on" he said under his breath. 

"Roc.." I started 

"PUT THEM ON!" he shouted

I did as he said and when I finished he forcefully grabbed my arm and walked me out the door.