Forever different- Double the trouble

I turned back around to face Roc and he bit his lip. I looked at both guys who were just standing there.

"Seriously, guys whats going on?" I asked again.

None of them answered my question. They just stood there examining my body. Roc walked closer, each step frightening me more and more. I thought i was going to get a repeat of last time.

He pulled my arms and pushed me against Prince's bed. I sat down facing him. I saw Prince locking the door from the corner of my eye. What the f*ck is going on here I asked myself.

Roc unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down to reveal Roczilla. He took the back of my head and pushed my mouth down on it. My body shook from confusment and shock. I took my mouth off of it and looked at him puzzled.

"No Roc. I dont want to." I said

He clenched his fist and punched me in my mouth. A tear rolled down my eyes the second he made contact.

"Do as I say or else next time it'll be harder." he growled.

Oh great he could hit harder.

"Fine, but why is Prince here?" I asked.

And on cue he stepped away from the door and walked over to me and Roc. He slipped off his dirty jacket and threw it on the floor.

Prince undressed himself until he was completly naked. I examined him thoroughly. His 'friend' wasn't as big as Roc's was, but it was pretty decent. Wait why am I worried about this?

Roc reached for my head again, and pushed it down on his 'friend' who had 'risen'. I went in a back and forth motion with my head, making sure I could satisfy him. He groaned in pleasure. I glanced at Prince, who I noticed was masterbating as he watched us.

After about 5 minutes of handeling Roczilla, Roc gave Prince a head nod. On cue, Prince walked over to me and Roc backed away. Wait, what? I thought he was just watching.

"No, Roc don't make me do this. Please?" I started crying.

Roc ignored me, and just let a smile creep on his face. I looked up at Prince next.

"Prince please, dont make me. I've done nothing to you. Please?!" I begged.

He crouched down until his face was just inches away from mine.

"Sorry babe, but this will be worth it, promise." He whispered.

OH MY GOD! His breath hit me so hard, I swear my life passed by eyes for two seconds.

He pushed me roughly on the bed, and layed on top of me. He stuck his 'friend' inside of me. He started moving his body back and forth on top of me causing me to move in sync. I cried from the smell, and also from the situation. With each move he made, the smell left his body, and entered my nostrils.

He tried kissing me, but I quickly moved my head. I didn't want to taste his mouth. He took his fingers, and entangled them in my hair, pulling on to it. I yelped in pain.

He tried kissing me again, and this time I let him, for fear of getting my hair pulled again. His breath tasted just as his body smelled.

He started getting even more hornier and went even faster, with each stroke going even deeper. I can feel it in my stomache. I bit my lip, trying not to let my moan escape my lips.

I couldn't help my self. He just kept going faster, and deeper. I moaned so loudly and my head rolled to the side, facing Roc. I saw him masterbating. My moan turned him

on so that made him cum. He moved his hand up and down so fast, trying to let all the juices fall.

Prince got off of me, and on cue Roc came to me and did just the same as Prince did.

After a while Roc made me lay on him with our stomach's pressed together. Roc stuck himself inside of me, and started grinding against me.

Prince got on all fours and hovered over the both of us. He stuck his 'friend' inside of my ass and started rocking back and forth.

"AUGHHHH!" I yelled.

I've never felt anything like this before. It was like double the pleasure.

After about 10 minutes of that I felt like I needed to pee. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I just let go. All my body fluids came flying out.

Prince quickly got off of me and help open my legs. He opened his mouth try to catch all the juices, which turned me on even more.

I started shaking uncontrollably and Prince gripped my legs tighter to make sure I would move.

I had my head on Roc pelvis. I looked up to see his reaction and he was watching me squirt.

Roc switched places with Prince and started eating me out. He sucked on it so hard I started throbbing. With that I came again. This time a thich white substance came out.

When they say two is better than one, they really mean to is better than one