Starved?

His lips barely touched her own as he lightly pushed her against the wall. His fingertips teased her with his light caresses going up and down on the side of her naked thigh.

"Not right now", he grunted.

Khushi closed her eyes to divulge in his scent, his beautiful peppermint and coffee breath. She caressed his nose with hers and took her time rubbing her cheek against his stubble. 

"Please", she whispered against his ear. Slowly taking her time to nibble his earlobe and kissing right where he likes it, on his neck.

She felt him grope her breasts and slowly kneed them in his big hands, taking his time to roll her hardened nipples between his forefinger and thumb. 

Her head went back as she closed her eyes and felt the pleasure to her core. 

"Khushi...Khushi!!"

Khushi turned around towards the voice that was calling her.

"What?"

Payal laughed at her expression, "what's going on? You seem like you're in a whole different world."

"Hmph, if only you knew...", Khushi mumbled to herself.

"Where is Arnav ji?"

"Don't even mention his name in front of me!"

Payal put a hand on her shoulder to calm her raging sister, "did you guys fight again? "

Khushi sobered down a little, "No jiji, nothing like that. He's just mean, that's all."

Payal giggled, "well, your mean husband was looking for you, go find him."

Khushi snickered, "as he cares."

Payal lightly slapped her younger sister's head, "go to your husband."

Payal walked away from her irritated sister.

Khushi looked around the party and didn't see her tall and handsome husband.

"Asshole. He pushed me away and denied me what I wanted and to top it all, he's now looking for me."

Khushi moaned out loud at the sensations she was feeling with the assault her husband's hands were doing to her breasts. 

"Oh god, Arnav please!"

Arnav pushed his hard-on against her and then backed off.

"Arnav?"

She watched as her husband corrected his shirt and coat, lightly threading his fingers in his hair to tame them.  She just wanted to jump his bones.

"Sorry babe, I got carried away. We should get going, we'll be late."

He turned around and headed towards the door, "by the way, you might want to take a look in the mirror and just..."

Khushi walked to the mirror and gasped at how roughly he handled her. Her hair was ruined and her makeup was everywhere, she would need to redo everything!

Khushi narrowed her eyes at him, "You..."

Before she could utter another word, he had run away.

Khushi was horny. That was the truth. She needed more, hell she demanded more from her god-like husband. How can she control herself when he looked like a damn piece of cake?

Khushi's eyes wandered towards the group of people surrounding her husband, he looked so divine standing there with champagne in one hand and with his hand in his hair.