First Night

This scene starts on Arnav's bachelor night. Khushi performs a sensual dance in front of Arnav is a fit of jealousy. Then, Arnav ends up taking her to the terrace where he projects stars. We don't see the whole scene, so here's a glimpse of what might have happened. 

Arnav slowly pulled all the bangles off her wrists. He took her wrist and pressed his warm lips onto her smooth skin. 

"Arnav ji", Khushi moaned. 

Arnav lifted his eyes to look at Khushi who had tightly shut her eyes and was facing away slightly. Arnav deepened his kiss on her wrist and lightly bit it. He pulled back and slowly blew some air on her wrist. 

Arnav propped himself up on one of his elbows and slowly shadowed Khushi's body. He gently caressed the side of Khushi's face and let his fingers graze her skin till her blouse's neckline. He stopped at her collar bones and then let his fingers continue her journey to her cleavage. His fingers caressed her cleavage and then continued over her blouse until they finally landed on her covered stomach.

"Khushi", he whispered. 

Arnav needed to know if she wanted this too. He wouldn't go on without her permission. 

He waited for some type of reaction or reply, but after a few minutes, he carefully lifted himself from her. 

"Sorry, Khushi I shouldn't have done that."

Arnav felt Khushi's delicate touch on his forearm, "I wanted you to do that. You're only allowed to do this with me. You understand. No one else, but me."

Arnav let out a chuckle, "I wouldn't dare. I promise Khushi it's only you, it was always you."

Khushi lifted herself from the ground and slowly made way to Arnav's lap, "then show me."

This time it was Arnav who was breathing like crazy when he felt Khushi's hands lifting his sweater vest from his upper body. He helped her and threw the vest to the side. 

His hands shaped her naked waist meanwhile, caressing her hips up and down.

Khushi leaned towards his neck and placed small kisses across his neck and his adam's apple. She reached his chin and sucked on it while continuing her kisses across his solid jawline. Her hands went towards his shoulders to balance herself and then made their way to his hair. 

"I've always wanted to do this."
"Do what?" Arnav rasped.

"Put my fingers through your lush hair." 

Arnav hummed along with her words. 

"Arnav ji..."

Arnav looked at Khushi who was now staring directly into his eyes. He knitted his eyebrows and tried understanding what Khushi was trying to convey with her unspoken words.

"Khushi, if you're not comfortable then we don't have to do this right now. I will wait for you. Till you think it's right. Don't do this just for me."

Khushi nodded. 

Arnav back up a little, but he felt a pull on his hair.

"I didn't say no Arnav ji."

Arnav looked into her eyes that were swirling with desire.

"Are you sure because I don't know if I will be able to stop myself later Khushi. I love you too much to go against your wishes."

Khushi nodded and pushed her lips on to his. 

She backed up a little and whispered, "Please."

Arnav took no time at all in changing positions where Khushi was splayed underneath him. Arnav kissed her with all he had, sucking on her lower lip until she opened her mouth. He let their tongues mingle together, but he had to take it slow. So, for her sake he slowed down, fully enjoying the way her soft plump lips felt against his.