Exploring Him

The bright sunlight hit the brown hazel orbs that widened as the light got stronger. She stretched out her tired body which was numb from all the activities that she had been a part of last night. A red hue spread on her face as her eyes roamed around the room which looked like a tornado had been through the room.

She saw her lingerie in shreds on the recliner and she saw her saree on the other side of the room. Then her eyes went to his tie that was still tied to the bedpost and his white shirt which was missing a couple of buttons. A soft smile was placed on her lips as she felt her beautiful husband's arm on her waist.

Khushi turned around and saw her husband's eyes scrunched due to the light that was bothering him, instinctively she covered his face with her face. Right away she saw his frown lines disappearing from his forehead. Slowly she massaged his forehead crease lines with her fingers. Her eyes roamed around his face which looked like a teenage boy when he was sleeping. It was insanely cute!

His lips were pink with some of her lipstick still staining the corners and his lips were in a cute little pout. Nobody would be able to tell that this was the ASR sleeping, right now he was Arnav ji---her Arnav ji.

Her eyes went further south as she looked at his neck which had love bites from the night before and his Adam's apple which still had her lipstick on it. Then her eyes went down to his broad shoulders, which had more bites. Her fingertips lightly grazed his shoulders and then they went further south toward his chest which didn't have hair on it...just like she liked it. Her lips went towards his chest and softly pecked it.

As her eyes went further down she saw his chiseled six-pack abs, Khushi blushed as her eyes went towards the sheet that covered everything further down.

I've never had time to see his whole body so carefully, he is gorgeous!

Khushi snapped her fingers twice.

Is he awake?

Then she grazed her fingers over his lips lightly and then over the side of his neck where he feels ticklish.

Okay he is definitely asleep!

Khushi hungrily eyed her husband's naked form. She gently lifted the sheet from his lower body and revealed his junior.

He always felt big , but I never realized he would actually be this big.

She stopped herself from drooling and slowly crept towards his lower body. Her hand softly held on to his lower part and she softly rubbed it.

She closed her eyes as she imagined him grunting at her touch.

Wait is he actually..?

She looked up and saw him sleeping.

He's your husband Khushi! Why are you so scared?

Khushi rubbed him up and down in a faster pace and she felt it harden in her grip. She lowered her mouth to his part and licked off the liquid that started to drip.

"Khushi?--"

Khushi's eyes went towards her husband who was red as of now and was softly moaning her name. It was a sight to see....She didn't know it was possible to be so turned on.

"Khushi please--"

Khushi kissed his part and then rubbed his part until he could climax.

"BABY!! JESUS!!"

Arnav panted heavily as he tried to calm himself after his first morning orgasm.

He looked at his wife who looked like a seductive angel with her body in between his legs and her hand rubbing her lips.

She came up to his chest and hugged him tight.

He looked down at her in his arms and asked with a husky morning voice,"What were you doing?"

He felt her shiver in his arms. "Exploring my beautiful husband...what else?"

She looked at him and winked.

"Beautiful huh?"

"Obivously, he's my husband he has to be gorgeous!"

"Why were you exploring me while I was sleeping?"

"What---I was not...I mean haq hai mera, pati ho aap mera! (it's my rights, you're my husband!)

She giggled when he flipped her under. "Well wifey it's definitely your right to do whatever you want with me! Now it's my turn--"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! THIS IS A STORY TO APPEASE YOU GUYS UNTIL I ACTUALLY UPDATE "HIM" SO HOPE YOU LIKED THIS LITTLE SEXY STORY!

HOW CAN YOU RESIST A GREEK GOD LIKE ARNAV? I WAS BLUSHING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE STORY.