Lingerie

Khushi and Arnav walked around the mall together. They were shopping in London....wait Khushi was shopping and Arnav was paying/carrying her stuff. Arnav was stuck at the mall because he had forgotten their 5th marriage anniversary again. So as a gift he had taken her to London and as a punishment, he had to go to the mall with Khushi.

Arnav wasn't wearing his office outfit today because Khushi had chosen his outfit. He couldn't refuse wearing it because of his punishment. He was wearing a white shirt with khakis. Whereas, Khushi was wearing her blue churidar.

They had been in the mall since 12 p.m. and it was almost 4 p.m. now. They had gone to every shop and bought random little gifts for everyone in their family.

"Khushi are we done? Please, I'm tired!"

Khushi looked up at Arnav who had 20 bags in his hands. Nobody would be able to tell this was ASR with the way he was looking and acting.

Khushi put up her puppy face and said, "Arnav ji you promised you would do anything I say! Do you not want to spend time with me?"

Arnav glared at her.

Damn her puppy face.

He just nodded and walked on to the next shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour later-

"Ok Arnav ji we are done. I just need one more thing, I can't remember what it was?"

Arnav waited for her to remember what she needed so they could get out this hell quicker.

Khushi closed her eyes, trying to memorize what she needed.

Undergarments.

Khushi blushed while looking towards Arnav.

"Arnav ji you head on and I'll just come back in 10 minutes"

Arnav was confused.

"Where are you going Khushi? What do you need to buy? Let's get this over with."

Khushi blushed again.

"Arnav ji it's nothing important. You head on and I'll come back."

Arnav was getting impatient now.

"Khushi c'mon just tell me."

"Nothing..."

"Khushi!"

Khushi looked at Arnav and went towards his ear.

"I need to buy new undergarments."

Arnav blushed and just looked away.

Why'd I even ask?

"Ok I'll put my stuff in the car and wait for you. Just make it quick."

Khushi smirked at his reaction and slightly kissed his cheek, making her way towards the lingerie section.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav and Khushi had made it to their hotel with all of their shopping. It had been a long day. However, only one thing was going on in Arnav's mind.

Khushi.

"So Khushi did you get everything you needed?"

Khushi nodded and then she got his hint and nodded again while blushing.

Arnav pulled Khushi towards him and nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck.

"So I was wondering I should get a reward for being such an obedient husband. I think you should show me what you got, so I can see if it fits you right?"

Khushi blushed, her face turned a dark shade of red.

"Arnav ji stop.."

"Khushi I don't think we can return these items in India, so let's make sure everything fits you before we leave. I need to see you in it!"

Arnav let go of Khushi and reached out for the bag on the other side of the bed. He pushed Khushi in the bathroom with the bag and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm waiting babe!"

Khushi couldn't speak. She followed his orders and wore the special lingerie she had bought to please her hot husband.

After she wore it she looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was still in a plaited braid so she opened her hair and took off all her clips.

How can I go outside in these clothes?

It was like Arnav heard her or something because a second later Arnav knocked on the door. "Babe I'm your husband, I've seen you in a less clothes. Come outside...please"

Khushi unlocked her door. Arnav heard the click and he knew she would be too nervous to open the door. So he slowly opened the bathroom door, revealing a girl in red lingerie covering her body with her arms.

"Khushi..."

Arnav was barely speaking, he was whispering.

He took Khushi's hand and brought her outside in their room. He walked towards the mirror and stood behind Khushi.

Khushi leaned her head on his shoulder while her arms still covered her up.

"Stop covering yourself. You are so hot!"

Arnav took Khushi's arms and put'em down towards her sides. He caressed her skin and softly kissed her nape.

Khushi tightly shut her eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at how perfect we look, how perfect you look."

Khushi opened her eyes and saw a shirtless Arnav standing behind her and saw her Arnav's Khushi.

She saw the way Arnav admired her.

I shouldn't be embarrassed. He loves me!

Khushi was still too shy to reveal herself in this amount of clothing so she turned around to hug Arnav tightly.

Arnav pushed Khushi's hair aside and placed small kisses on her shoulder. Then he slid his hands down her back to her ass.

He grabbed it hard.

Khushi gasped at his rough touch.

Arnav breathed Khushi in. He wanted more. He pushed Khushi away from him and just stared at her beautiful body.

He leaned towards her lips, but instead of making out with her, he just pecked her on the lips.

Arnav bent down and carried Khushi towards the bed, he laid her down on the bed and left to the bathroom.

A confused Khushi sat up for awhile. She was confused as to why he left her alone.

I should've never worn this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------