ROLE PLAY

Khushi waited in her car till everyone in the building had left. She hid behind the steering wheel, making sure none of the AR company employees were able to see her. 

It wouldn't look good in the papers if people found out that ASR's wife was hiding in the car right in front of the building, but Khushi decided it was worth the risk.

It had been a whole week. A whole damn week. That khadoos, raskhas, idiot, horrible person had left her home alone for a whole week.

He would come home early in the morning and leave before she even had time to exchange a few words with him. 

WORK. WORK. WORK.

All he did was work. Khushi couldn't understand the ideology behind his schedule. He says he works so he can spend more time with her later on, but what about now. The present. She wanted to spend time with him now. She wanted to be with him. 

Khushi huffed as she thought about so many lonely nights without him. She wasn't able to sleep without him and his arms that wrapped tightly around her at night. The soft kisses he gave on her shoulder in the morning. She missed his lips, his warm plump lips. She craved his gaze, those hazel orbs that she could just lose herself into. 

She missed every part of him. However, she missed the intimacy. She didn't want to sound desperate, but oh how she missed sex. His body was so fine, his abs that glistened with sweat after they were done. They way his legs were so strong and long. He was able to dominate her within seconds. 

Enough was enough though, she wanted him now. It's been too long.

Khushi quickly glanced around the parking lot, it was now empty. Khushi opened her car door and quickly headed towards the front entrance. She gave a curtsy nod to the security guard and made her way into the building. 

All the lights were off except the office upstairs. 

She cleared her throat and steadily walked up the stairs and stood still right outside the office.

"Let's do this", Khushi motivated herself. 

She knocked once.

No answer.

She knocked another time, this time a little louder.

"Come in", a gruff voice echoed from behind the door.

Khushi opened the door and looked directly her target. Her husband. She swiftly turned around and locked the door.

"Khushi?"

Khushi took a few steps closer, "Haan Khushi."

"What are you doing here? This late?"

Khushi studied his expressions.

Is he happy or mad?

He looked exhausted, his stubble had grown a little bit longer than she preferred and he looked like he had been over working. 

Workaholic.

"That should be my question. What are you doing this late?"

Arnav frowned, "Khushi, I had work.."

Arnav paused, he saw Khushi unbuttoning her long coat and underneath Khushi wore next to nothing.

Khushi smirked at his expressions, she had hit bullseye. She had planned to wear his favorite lingerie which was the maroon silky lace. 

Khushi coughed, "You were saying something Mr.Raizada."

Arnav blinked a few times before returning to his thought, "This...what are you planning?"