「𝟜」

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Sasha, Come home to me." Sasha shot up out of bed and looked around her room panicked she calmed down "nobody here, I'm alone." she suddenly felt a hand around her throat. "I told you. You can't get rid of me" He was here. Austin was in her house. "GAEGE! HELP ME" She screamed. "He's not here stupid girl. I will be with you forever. you can't get rid of me." "Get off of me Austin. Please. I'll call the cops." "And tell them what? That I choked you in a dream."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sasha woke up, grabbed her knees, and started freaking out, she hasn't had dreams about him since she left. She can't live alone anymore, she needs to leave this town and find a roommate. She started to calm down when her phone started ringing. She jumped, shakily grabbed it, and saw that it was Gaege. She calmed down as much as she could so she didn't worry him "Hey. You ready to meet me." "Uh duh. I can't wait to finally meet you. Let's see if you're as handsome in person" She fake laughed as best as she could. "What's wrong? you seem upset." Fuck "Nothings wrong. I'm just tired." "I don't believe you but okay. See you soon." And with that, he hung up. She didn't know what it was but he could always calm her down, maybe that's why she screamed his name in her dream. Sasha got her bags and left the house to head to the airport.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The boy Sasha calls "handsome" more than she does his actual name sat on eddies couch looking worried. She was upset, something happened and he knew it. All he wanted to do at that moment was hug her. Gaege has always been a fairly happy person but he always felt incomplete but ever since he met Sasha he has felt himself and truly happy. He hated to hear her upset. "Ey homie. You ready to meet your future wife- What's wrong bro?" Eddie walked over to Gaege and put his arm around him. "I just got off the phone with Sasha and she sounded like she just got done crying. She told me she was just tired but I know something is wrong." "Dude don't worry about it too much. She won't tell you what's wrong cause she doesn't want to worry you. The best thing you can do is hug her when you see her and let her know that you care." Eddie hugged him and got up to start cleaning "She isn't gonna be here for another 5 hours dude. You can clean later" Mully, Josh and Narrator walked in and sat on the couch. "Sooooo you and Sasha gonna meet. Will, you shut up about her after that?" Mully looked at Gaege waiting for a response "No cause then she will have to leave again." Gaege stuck his tongue out and walked into the kitchen to grab a beer. "Hey guys, I have been thinking. I want to move up here." Gaege turned to the group. "Oh my god really!" All the other guys said. "Yea, Florida just isn't where I wanna be anymore. I'm gonna spend this month looking for a place before I go and pick up all my stuff from the house." "Dude Sasha said she wants to move to LA too. She is trying to get away from Austin" Eddie said "Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to tell you guys that. When she tells you, act surprised." "Will do" they all replied and waited for Sasha to get In LA.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Liked by: Mullenslays, yournarrator, juicyfruitsnacks,joshdub,sauceddie, and 26,897 others

Sashadoesthings: Goodbye New York, see you later.

📸: The nice lady sitting next to me :)

Sauceddie: Where u going? 

Mal_stan: Maybe she's meeting the boys finally

Sashadoesthings: Malstan I wish

Juicyfruitsnacks: Beautiful

Sashadoesthings: Juicyfruitsnacks Handsome

Idothings: IT'S HAPPENING

Juicyfruitsnacks: I was talking about that view.

Sashadoesthings: RUDE. I was talking about you :(

More comments...

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sasha and the boys decided to keep the fact that Sasha was meeting them a secret until she actually met them. She was gonna look for a house in LA, she thought about asking to stay with Eddie but she decided not to. She was reading and passed out. She woke up 4 1/2 hours later to "We will be arriving at LAX in 30 minutes. Please enjoy the rest of your flight." 30 minutes, 30 minutes till she meets the people who saved her life. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈Gaeges POV┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Me and the boys piled into Eddie's car, Gabby wanted to come but there wouldn't have been enough room so she stayed home. "Holy shit. I'm so nervous." I mumbled under my breath hoping no one heard me "I just want you guys to know that she used to have nightmares and she would wake up screaming and freaking out. She hasn't had one in a while but if they start up again just be prepared." Eddie told the group "Okay." I would be sleeping in the room right next to Sashas so I was probably gonna be the first one to hear her. We pulled into the airport and walked in to wait for Sasha. Mully had made a sign that read "Juicys future wife" They loved to make all the fans think that Me and Sasha liked each other, They even all thought we did. I do think she is gorgeous but I don't think I could treat her right, plus I don't have any actual feelings. "Really guys" I heard someone yell. It was her. Sasha. I didn't know what came over me but I yelled "SASHA" and ran. I ran to her, picked her up, and hugged her as tight as I could. I wanted to never let go.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sasha was suddenly in his arms. He smells so good. He hugged her, tight and for the first time in years, she felt safe. She felt a tear roll down her cheek as she hugged back. He stopped hugging her. "What's wrong" He was suddenly worried. "Nothing, I just haven't been hugged in a long time" That wasn't the reason she was crying but she didn't want to admit to the guys, and herself, that he made her feel safe. Her heart skipped a beat and she assumed it was nerves. She couldn't like him like that, She just couldn't.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, I have so much planned for this story and I can't wait for you guys to read it all. I was making an edit while writing this so it's only right to plug a little my insta is juicyfruitsimp it's also linked in the linktree in my bio. Please check it out, also like and comment, It would mean a lot :)