「𝟡」

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sasha got off her plane and called an uber to her apartment. She had called her landlord on the plane ride home to let him know what was going on. She didn't have much to pack. She planned on starting over in LA. She got to her apartment and walked in. She couldn't help but feel a little sad. She had gone through so much hell in this city and apartment but it was her first apartment she's ever had. She started packing all of her clothes and her computer along with all the stuff she ordered before she left. She grabbed the camera she bought and started recording her first video. "Hey, guys! I'm Sasha and welcome to my channel! For my first video, I thought I would document my move. I have lived in New York my whole life but I am moving to LA to live with one of my best friends this week." Sasha rambled about how she met the boys and what was going on in her life when she heard a knock at the door. She stopped recording and answered the door. It was her sister Delilah, she hadn't spoken to her in months. "Delilah! I missed you so much. What are you doing here?" Delilah walked in and started crying. Sasha had never seen her like this. "I am so sorry Sasha, I know I should have been there for you but I was so selfish, and now you're leaving." Delilah had curled into a ball and cried. Sasha sat down and held her "Hey, It's not your fault. I shouldn't have ever put him over you, You are my best friend and I ruined it over a stupid guy. I love you so much. I am not leaving because of you or Austin, I'm moving to start over. I can't stay in New York forever." Delilah looked up at her sister "Will you come to Christmas this year?" She asked, "Of course I will." Sasha responded confused. Why would Delilah ask her that? "Well, I have to finish packing, wanna help?" Sasha started recording as her and Delilah finished the packing.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Liked by: Juicyfruitsnacks, Mullenslays, Sauceddie, and 234,000 others

Sashadoesthings: Out of everyone, I'm gonna miss you the most. Don't forget about me, sis.

Tagged: Lilahloves

Lilahloves: I am gonna miss you, sis. I love you <3

Juicyfruitsnacks: Oh you got a sister. Is she single?

Lilahloves: juicyfruitsnacks No I'm not, Sasha is though ;) #sashy

Sauceddie: Juicy shut up. You know you love Sasha lol

Juicyfruitsimp: Juicyfruitsnacks You know your gonna marry Sasha. Don't pretend you don't want her #sashy

Austin24: Who tf is Juicy and why is he flirting with you, Sasha. Your such a whore.

Juicyfruitsnacks: Austin, stay the fuck away from her.

More comments...

 -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Fuck." That was the only thing Sasha could say. Austin made a new Instagram "I love you Lilah and I wish I could spend more time with you, but I need to leave now." Sasha looked at her sister with tears in her eyes. "Why what's going on?" Delilah asked as they started grabbing boxes and putting them in the car. Luckily she was on the bottom floor so they could do this pretty fast but that also means Austin can get to her faster. "Austin made a new Insta and knows about everything. I know he's on his way, I can tell" Sasha started to freak out. "Ok get in the car. I think that's all of it." They ran out of the apartment and rushed to the airport. Right as she finished getting her plane ticket and was about to get on the plane she heard something "Wow. Your really desperate for love aren't you?" He was behind her. and she couldn't do anything. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈