「𝟙𝟟」

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

For the first time in years, Gaege woke up truly happy. He looked over at the sleeping girl beside him and noticed that it looked like Sasha was crying. "Hey, Sasha."  Gaege softly shook her awake and she immediately hugged him. "Thank you. Thank you for being here with me through this hell. I am so sorry that I am so difficult to handle." He didn't know why she was saying all this but what he did know is that she is the one, She's the one he wants to spend forever with. "Sasha you have nothing to apologize for, I love you and always will."  They hugged for a few more minutes before they got up and made breakfast. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Liked by: sashadoesthings,yournarrator, Sleepymully,joshdub,sauceddie, and 26,897 others

Juicyfruitsnacks: You have no idea how much I missed this <3

Tagged: Sashadoesthing

Sashadoesthing: Im so glad to be home, I love you stupid

Sauceddie: Okay ummm whens the wedding again

Sleepymully: You know what would make your house 10x better.... a dog 

Juicyfruitsimp: So you guys dating yet?

Sashadoesthings: Sleepymully YES

More comments...

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sasha and gaege were sitting on the couch watching Rick and Morty when Gaege paused it and looked at Sasha. "Look you know how I feel and you know I want to be with you, but I understand why you want to wait. I will wait for you, okay, and I will always be here whether we are dating or not" The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. "Gaege I want to be with you too but you don't know how dangerous Austin is. He has already threatened you and we aren't even together yet, I don't know what he would do if we got together and I don't know what I would do if you got hurt because of me." A tear started to fall down Sasha's cheek, she couldn't stomach the thought of Gaege getting hurt, let alone because of her. "Sasha, I am not afraid of Austin and I promise nothing he does or has done is your fault. If you wanna wait I understand but just know that I will be here when you are ready to finally be mine." Gaege kissed Sasha's hands and got up to do the dishes. " One day my prince, one day." Sasha left the room and went to bed and for the first time in a while, she didn't have any nightmares.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

AHHH this book is at 1k reads and that is fucking insane. Thank you guys sm for reading this. I really enjoy writing it so I'm glad some people enjoy reading it. -Ana <3