「𝟙𝟞」

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sasha woke up to the sound of her alarm going off telling her to upload her weekly video. "Well I needed to talk to gaege anyway, There is no avoiding this one." She put her shoes on and got her shit together. "Welp, It was a pleasure having you here but you need to talk to him." A familiar voice said Sasha was suddenly turned around facing Eddie, Josh, Mully, and Grant. "I know, I can't avoid him forever." Sasha made sure she had everything and went to leave. "We are right next door if you need us." Gabby said as they all hugged Sasha. She shook her head in response and headed over to her house. Her hand was shaking as she went to unlock the door but before she could even put the key in the door flung open. "Sasha I am so sorry. I was being so selfish. Please forgive me." 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈Sashas POV┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Wow, I didn't realize just how hurt he was. "Gaege, calm down. It's okay" I told him as we walked into the house. All the lights were off, there were beer bottles all over the counter and coffee table. I looked into Gaeges eyes and they were bloodshot red. "I'm gonna turn these lights on okay?" I knew he was hungover so I warned him, He shook his head and I turned the lights on, He immediately covered his eyes. I laughed at him while pulling his arm away and for a split second, everything was normal again but that all changed when I looked into his eyes again. "Jesus Gaege. Sit down while I get you some water." I walked him over to the couch and picked up all the bottles on my way to the kitchen. " Gaege I am so sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you if I wasn't ready to be with you. I just need time." I said as I handed him his water. He took a drink and grabbed my hands. I missed his touch more than I thought I did. "Sasha it is not your fault. I know that you went through a lot but I don't think you are being completely honest with not only yourself but me and the guys about what happened. Was him punching you really the first time he hit you because it seems like you have been beaten throughout the whole relationship?" Wow. I was not expecting that but... he was right. "I mean he would push me around and threaten to hit me a lot but I thought that was normal."  He didn't even say anything, he just hugged me. We hugged each other for a solid minute when we pulled away. He had tears running down his cheeks. "Sasha that isn't normal at all. I am so sorry." I rubbed the tear off of his cheek and just sat there and talked until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I woke up in a dark room. A figure was walking toward me but I couldn't tell who it was "So, you and loverboy are back together huh?"  oh no... I tried to move but I couldn't. "You know I'm surprised it took you so long to realize that I was beating you the whole time. Actually, your pretty stupid so." My heart was beating out of my chest "Please no, Austin leave me alone."  He chuckled in an evil tone and kneeled down in front of me. "Sasha I will never leave you alone, see I'm in your head and always will be. it doesn't matter how happy you get, or how long you go without seeing or thinking about me, I will always be around, and I will always be apart of you" He was right... "I know this because it been months since you left and just seeing my brother at your door caused you to have a heart attack, and I am still in your dreams."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Wow. We are almost at 900 reads which is fucking crazy to think about, I really like writing this and I am glad people are reading it. Thank you guys sm. I also made a multi fan account on Instagram. I probably won't post many boys edits on there but the @ is multisimp.am - Ana <3