「𝟙𝟚」

These next few chapters will be in Gaeges Pov -Ana <3

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈Juicy Pov┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I don't know what happened but me, Sasha, Eddie, and Gabby were about to start eating dinner when someone knocked on the door. Sasha went to get it and started having a panic attack but this one was different. I have seen her panic attacks but they were never this bad. I looked up and some guy was at the door. I don't know who he is but what I do know is that he is what caused her to act like this. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked this like he just shot my dog. "I'm an old friend" I don't like the look of this guy. "Gabby, call 911 now. She isn't breathing." That was it. I couldn't move. Gabby called 911 while I sat there, useless, filling up with rage. "Get the fuck off of my property. NOW!" That was the last thing I remember, Next thing I knew we were at the hospital, and there was blood on my hand. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈3 hours later┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It's been 3 hours, she had a heart attack. They were able to get her breathing again but she was barely alive. I don't know what this guy did in the past but I hate him. Apparently, when Eddie said she stopped breathing I blacked out in rage, I told him to get off my property, and when he said no I beat the shit out of him. I guess I broke his nose and honestly I wish I did worse. I am not leaving her side until she wakes up. I don't care how long it takes. I haven't stopped crying since it happened. I don't know what I am gonna do if I lose her, I couldn't handle it. I love her so much. "I love you, Sasha. I love you more than words could explain. Please come back to me. Please." I passed out holding her hand.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Liked by: Sauceddie, Yournarrator, Joshdub, Mullenslays, and 234,654 others

Juicyfruitsnacks: Please come back to me, I love you forever.

Tagged: Sashadoesthings

Comments turned off

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I've been here for 3 days and I can't handle it. Sitting here, seeing the girl that made me believe in love again in pain, and not being able to help her. I kissed her head and got up to take a shower and that's when it happened. She flatlined... She's dead.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I am so sorry about this chapter. Writing this really fucked with my heart. -Ana <3