🖤 Little Triggers 🖤

So, let's talk about little triggers. Some things that put me in little space and common triggers :)

🤍🤍🤍

A little trigger is something that makes you regress, either positively or negatively. It can be an object, word, smell, taste, person, colour or anything really :) These are normally regular occurrences for involuntary regressors.

Some common positive triggers are,

🖤 Pet names
🤍 Baby talk
🖤 Small foods, like chicken nuggets or fruit slices
🤍 Oversized/ baby clothes
🖤 Hoodies that smell of Cgs/ Cgs hoodies
🤍 Being Babied/ carried

Some of my positive triggers are,

🖤 pet names but my favourites are Puppy, Bug, Little one, Prince and Little Psycho (a Green Day reference :,) )
🤍 Build a bear scents (the birthday cake one)
🖤 Being carried/ Babied
🤍 The colours Blue and yellow, as I really only wear black while I'm big, it's a mental contrast thing
🖤 People having conversations with my stuffies :,)
🤍 Hoodies from my best fren Cj
🖤 Tommyinnit and his YouTube videos
🤍 Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low (I don't even have a reason for this one, he just does)

I'm not going to go over examples of negative triggers because they can be quite upsetting. But they're basically anything that likes to or reminds you of the sad reasons why you regress or anything that upsets you :/ it's quite sad but once you're small you can forget about it and just be a happy baby :)

I also have been asked quite a bit what Voluntary and involuntary regression is and what the differences are :3 It's actually quite simple and exactly as it sounds.

Voluntary regressing is when you choose to become little, some people schedule times of the day where they choose to slip in and out of head space. They can often pick and choose when to be small and control the ages of their headspace.

While Involuntary, (wether it's natural or triggered) is when you don't choose for it to happen, you just slip into small space accidentally or without meaning too. Often, involuntary regressors cannot control the ages of their headspace and can't force themselves to be big or be small.

You don't have to be able to do both and it certainly doesn't matter if you can't do one of them, everyone regresses differently. I can say however, as someone who Involuntary regresses, Involuntary can be extremely annoying and often hard to control.

So if you do also Involuntarily regress, please be mindful of it. Regressing somewhere where it's unsafe can be dangerous so make sure you're always with someone that knows or in a place where you're able to be by yourself until you can naturally age up again.

The worst thing you can do, as an Involuntary regressor, is force yourself out of headspace. You're regression should be enjoyable and as happy as possible. If you really need to age up, for a serious reason, you can, but you shouldn't make a habit out of it as it can damage your little space and stop your subconscious from letting you regress, often referred to as a regression block. (I'll have a chapter on it later)

You can get around regression block but it could take some time, so please please be careful forcing yourself out of it. You should try to come out of it naturally, even if it takes a while.

🤍🤍🤍

Hopefully that all makes sense, as always, you can comment your opinions or ask me any questions about any small subject :) also any other things you'd like me to talk about. I'm happy to listen to anything and everything you have to say <3