🖤 Definition of Age Regressing 🖤

Incase you weren't aware of what Age regression actually is, here's the definition of it from a medical aspect and from a social aspect :)

🤍🤍🤍

Medical Definition;

Age regression in therapy is a technique in a psycho-therapeutic process that facilitates access to childhood memories, thoughts and feelings. Age regression includes hypnotherapy, a process where patients move their focus to memories of an earlier stage of life in order to explore these memories or to get in touch with some difficult-to-access aspects of their personality.

Social Definition;

Age regression is when somebody reverts to a child-like state of mind, often as a coping mechanism for things like PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. Basically age regressors are more at-peace and worry-free whilst in "little space" (A term for when one is in said mindset). These people simply need breaks from the stress of being old and often have a childish personality even outside of regression (Though sometimes it's not as obvious).
Contrary to popular belief, age regression is NOT a kink or even related to sexual intercourse whatsoever. Some age regressors refer to themselves as littles and to their significant other as "Daddy", "Mommy", or just as their "Caregiver" Since they'd typically take care of their "Little" as if they're an actual child.

🤍🤍🤍

So there's the technical definitions :) hopefully the book gets more interesting than this, I just though it would be a good place to start. Of course, you can comment your opinions or ask me any questions about any small subject :) also any other things you'd like me to talk about! <3