16. Rose tea

Latte was the first one to wake up, and she the first thing she saw was Arwin's face in front of her sleeping like a baby. Usually he would be the one to wake up first but in order to take a good time on vacations he had to stay awake almost 3 days finishing every aspect of work that couldn't be delayed.

As soon as he finished he run to where she was and took her to vacation.

It wasn't a special day, they were just traveling because of Latte's mention of wanting to taste the neighborhood country food again.

"Shall we go now then?" Arwin started to play with his hands, letting the blue magic out

"What?" Latte stopped him taking his hands in hers

"On vacation"

"We could just go and dine there out you know? We don't have to take a whole vacation there just for the food "

"But I wanna go now, or could it be that you don't like that county anymore?"

"I do! Really! Don't destroy it!"

She laughed a little remembering the whole situation.

"It's my face funny for you?" Arwin's voice in the morning was one of her favorite things.

"The funniest"

Arwin grabbed her waist and put her even near to him, if that thing could be possible. An unquestionable sound interrupted them.

"We should go and get breakfast" Latte started

"You're my breakfast"

"You need to eat real food"

"Are you testing me?"

After a while of 'breakfast' the two of them were ready to get real food, they were staying at some castle there, a weeding gift of the king of the neighborhood country, more like a 'please don't kill me' gift, but a gift after all.

The place wasn't that big but it was enough to be called a castle. There were also lots of people working in there but they wouldn't even dare to talk about the noble couple, they would just do their job. So when they heard that the mistress of the tower wanted to taste typical food of the place they hurried up to prepared everything.

It wasn't exactly early when the couple made their appearance in the main dinning room. The servants made a beautiful work in the kitchen, everything looked as if was from a french movie in Latte's point of view.

But before they could sit in their places the chief of the servants talked to Arwin, Latte could only laugh at his annoyance.

"Mister. The princess Istup Idity is here to visit and the other dinning rooms are unavailable, she asked for permission to sit with the lady and the lord of the tower."

Arwin looked at his wife, Latte smiled at him, she knew that letting such a figure as the princess of that country outside would cause them problems, and she didn't want to have such a beautiful country destroyed by him. By the other hand Arwin could only think that she wouldn't want him to fight, so the decision was easy for both of them.

"Let her in"

The chief went outside the room and about 2 minutes later the princess entered the room, she was just like some girls latte had seen bullying her dear friend Kenneth. Although one could say that she wasn't as ugly as all the secondary characters of the novel.

"I present my respects for the lord of the tower"

In that moment Latte understood her real intentions.

"We greet you your highness" Latte was the one to answer, knowing that Arwin wouldn't answer to that, he hated all kind of protocols. He nodded.

The servants started to move the chairs in order to help their masters to sit, but  when she was about to sit in the middle of the table, letting the princess her predestined place, the head of the table, she interrupted her.

"Oh no, please sit here I want to show my respects for the... Lady of the tower"

'respects my ass'

"Oh really it's fine, don't worry about it."

"You don't need to be humble, it's alright"

Faster than she thought she was now sitting in the head of the table, in front of her and very far from her was Arwin and the princess was sitting in the middle of them in her place, near to him.

The breakfast started and Latte tried to enjoy her food, but it was impossible for her to ignore the laugh and commentaries of the princess, all that conversation addressed to Arwin who seemed to be ignoring her very well, but he wasn't really stopping her. Latte was going to kill him, every conversation that Latte tried to start with him would be interrupted by the princess.

For Latte's relief the breakfast ended soon and the servants started to serve some dessert and tea. A delicious rose smell spread around the room, she ordered that tea in specific knowing that it was their speciality. The princess ordered the same tea and Arwin ordered coffee, Latte smiled knowing that she was guilty of Arwin's new obsession for coffee.

"Mmm delicius as always..." The princess made a comment about the rose tea. Latte tasted it, it was indeed one of the most delicious teas she had ever tasted.

"It is really..." Latte was obsessed now with that tea.

"You liked it?" Arwin asked smiling a little at her.

"I love it"

"Lord of the tower, don't you wish to taste it?" Latte thought the girl was going to ask the servants to bring more, and then she saw the girl getting close to him with her own cup.

Things happened fast. Latte spilled her tea on her, and then fell to the ground pretending it was an accident, the dress of the princess was now covered in rose tea and her face was something Latte was proud of, she seemed like she was about to cry. Arwin helped Latte to stand up and she immediately went to the princess.

"Oh my God, are you okay princess? I'm so sorry I just wanted to stretch but this dress is too long! Im so sorry!"

"...don't mind it, I'll go to change"

"Of course feel free to go princess, I'm so sorry again"

As soon as the princess left the room Arwin bursted out of laugh.

"Jealous?"

"Say anything more and I'll kill you" Latte was a little bit mad at him for not stopping her but she knew her reasons. She turned around avoiding his gaze.

"Want me to kill her?" He hugged her from behind

"Yes"

___________________________________________

Hey! It's been awhile but I'm here! This chapter was suggested by Jariannis07 thank you so much for reading and commenting and see u in the next one shot!