7. Miss placed eyes

Esula finished Latte's hair and with that she was ready to go to the plaza, there wasn't any particular thing to do that day princess Roselia invited her shopping and Latte knew it would end up like a little fan meeting, just with Roselia. She laughed at that thought, it didn't matter because Latte enjoyed talking to Roselia.

Saying goodbye to his parents went to Bishot, asking him to take her there.

"Miss! You're forgetting this!" It was Esula running behind her with Miss placed eyes

'why am I supposed to take this' Latte sighed, wondering if Arwin would ever use that GPS tracking in the doll, but she promised to take it everywhere and also didn't want to know what would happen if she didn't. After that Bishot took them to the plaza, he went straight to some place to rest and Latte started searching for Roselia.

"Latte!" She heard Roselia's voice behind.
"Princess" latte smiled at her "are you alone?"

It was strange getting to see the princess without any guards, it was strange to see her outside the palace to begin.

"They're hidden, this time there are 10 of them"
"Oh well, then we don't have to worry"

Roselia smiled at her again and they started walking to a new dress store that opened in the plaza, it was kinda expensive and sophisticated, Latte never entered this kind of stores and it wasn't because of the price but because she usually didn't think about those things, she didn't think of herself as a real person in that history and that was a problem.

The conversation about Latte's BL books went well and then the princess saw the doll in Latte's arms.

"Oh do you still have the tower master gift?"
"Oh well yes I mean yes" she was suddenly nervous. "Well he told me to carry it everywhere" After saying that she realized just how compromising that sounded.
"It's that so?" The princess laughed a little.
"It's not what you think it is!"
"Look! Is that store"

The princess took Latte's hand and went straight in the store, she was embarrassed but didn't say more.
As soon as they got into the store they started to look all types of dresses, all of them were stunning, on another level.

"Latte you should really try this" Roselia was holding a cute pink dress, it had a really cute embroidery and wasn't too long. "I'm sure this color suits you"

'how to say no?' Latte smiled searching the words to avoid the princess request.

"Pleaseeeeee" the princess was looking at her and her eyes were shining.

"Oh well, why not" Latte took the dress and put it on, it didn't look bad actually it favoured her.
"Latte really is like a fairy!" The princess said when she saw her. "Try this too!"

When they got out of the store each one of them had buyed 3 dresses, and the princess insisted on having Latte wearing the first one, the pink dress, and Latte had problems saying no to Roselia, she was just too cute with her.

"Your majesty what are you doing here" some voice called the princess from behind.
"Duke Esbande!"
Kenneth looked at the princess and then looked at Latte and stayed in silence for a second.
"Your grace...?" Latte talked to him first, they were friends now so she didn't understand the situation.
"Latte" after that they just started talking casually.

Latte was a little embarrassed, thinking she looked weird, that was a new feeling for her because she would usually picked the most normal and simple dresses the stores offered. Her embarrassment didn't stop her from teasing Kenneth but he still looked at her...weird. His glances felt weird but some time passed by and Latte was more confident with the glances.

"Do I look pretty?"
"You look stunning!" The princess was the first to answer. "Don't you think Duke Esbande?"

When Kenneth was opening his mouth to answer Latte felt someone's hands in her shoulders.

"Oh my what a coincidence" Arwin's voice sounded behind her.
"Arwin! What are you doing here" Latte answered quickly.
Arwin looked her without saying a word, his glance felt intense.
"What"
"I have some business with you, it was a pleasure princess, Duke."

He didn't let her reply, just grabbed her and teleported them to the tower, the 'business' he had with her was just  the he wanted to know about how was miss placed eyes doing, or that's what he told her.