3. Plans

"So maybe we can go out, maybe eat at some restaurant?" Latte was sitting in some of the sofas at the top of the tower, in their room. Arwin was in Latte's lap while she played with his hair, he didn't seem like moving.

"Is that what miss fairy wants?" He was obviously teasing her. Latte give him a glance.

"Will the oh so powerful tower master go out with me?"
"That's such a boring plan"
"Well sometimes I like to do normal things, you know that last expedition to the mountains didn't go to well"

They always got into some big big BIG problems whenever they decided to go on a new plan, last time Arwin suggested going on a trip searching for a magic jewel that was supposed to increase your magic levels. "aren't you powerful enough already?" Latte asked him before he move them to the mountains "is never enough" the answer instantly came.

When they got the jewel the mountain they were into started to shake and fall, and rocks became soldiers attacking them, of course that didn't scare Arwin but it did scare Latte, and Arwin loved to do the 'oh don't worry you'll never be hurt with me by your side' role.

Still Latte would always say yes whenever Arwin came out with some crazy idea.

"Dear costumer is so picky, that was so good"
"Incredible" the sarcasm was obvious
"See?"

Latte began to touch his face, and left a little kiss in his lips, she knew Arwin loved when she did that, because he was the starting the 80% of the love actions.

"Now that I think about there was a time when we met up at some restaurant"
"Yes?"
"Oh yes, I remember it quite well, Ibeline tried to introduce us, you said you didn't care" Latte started teasing him with that, she loved to remind him those times.
"Probably your hair was so fluffy that day that I didn't really see you"
"You broke my heart you know that?" She was acting like it really hurted her.

Arwin never stopped smiling, he knew his wife just too well to fall into something like this. He finally got up from his comfortable position.

"Then, we should really go to that restaurant again"
"Huh?"
"Yes, I'm gonna put a huge message with your face"
"What! Why would you do that?"
"The people at the restaurant might have thought that I didn't care about you, how can I let people think that?"
"No! I'm sure they didn't think that!"
"How can you know? Is better to be sure"

With that last response he took his wife waist to take them to the place, again Latte had a hard time convincing him not to do such an embarrassing thing, plans with Arwin always came out like this.