9. Good Friends

Latte got up a little bit earlier that morning, obviously Arwin was more than surprised, Latte was usually lazy on weekends and it was Saturday.

"Where are you going today?" Arwin stood behind her when she was looking the mirror

"I'm gonna see Kenneth, haven't see him in a long time" Latte looked at Arwin an kissed him with a smile "he wrote me a week ago, remember I told you?"

"Aren't you too happy today?"
"Aren't you too jealous today?"
"Miss fairy seems to be in a good mood today"

Latte laughed a little "I told you I was going"

Arwin didn't answer to her affirmation, she did tell him about it, but he never liked that relationship for one simple reason, the Duke also showed some kind of interest in Latte, of course everything was now in the past and they've been friends for years now, but still...

"Arwin" Latte got him out of his thoughts
"Hmm"
"I was telling you if you can take me there"

He was serious, but he couldn't say no to his wife, so he took her waist as usual and transfered them instantly the scene changed to Kenneth's territory, then Latte looked at him and gave him another kiss, this time she grabbed his face and looked at his eyes directly.

"You don't have to worry, you don't need too. I married y-o-u, you're my handsome guy" Arwin smiled at her and kissed her again and then Latte was greeted by the people at the palace, the last thing she saw was Arwin disappearing in blue magic. 'that jealous man...' she giggled at that though

The servants at the palace guided her to the drawing room, short time after Kenneth was there. They were really good friends now so this reunion wasn't particularly weird, in fact Kenneth was the one that usually summoned her, but no one really knew that.

"What have you been up to do?"

Latte was the first to talk, formalities between them were lost time ago, also now Kenneth didn't have that fear to touch Latte, but he still only touched her if necessary, he could tolerate at least Latte's touch due to years of friendship.

He started talking about how Latte's work frightening his fans worked really well.

"I was escorting a blonde girl after a mission, a girl tried to come closer and by seeing blonde hair she fainted"

"Is that so!" Latte laughed loudly, her reputation defending Kenneth grow bigger after marriage with Arwin for two simple reasons, the first one was her personality and the second one was that everyone knew that if they touched one single hair of her they'll be dead.

The people at the palace served the tea, Latte also told him about some adventures at the tower, how trips with Arwin always ended with an interesting ending. They were enjoying the talk.

"Anyway, when are you going to get married, you know that you cant just be single your entire life" by Latte's eyes he was still young but by people's eyes and society he was late, 'well maybe it's strange because I married when I was 18 and Arwin was 21'

"Well..."
"You have someone in mind!"

Latte knew instantly, because she always asked him that just to tease him a little, he would always say "Why you even care?" And she would always answer "because you're getting uglier! You have to make use of your apparence while it's still there"

"It's nothing like that"
"Tell me"
"You're such a stubborn"
"Teeeell meeee"

He started talking about some encounter, a girl in danger even though she had guards and how he felt like touching and protecting her.

"You know, body follows the hearth, If you  feel like touching maybe you should give it a try"

Kenneth knew that, but maybe he needed someone to tell him that, and Latte was a good friend so of course she told him what he wanted to hear. What he needed to hear.

"Maybe I'll do"
"You should totally tell how it goes... Oh my look at the hour, I have to get going carriage takes too long from her to the tower"
"I'll get you one"

Latte stood up and her feet got tangled with the furniture in the room, she started to fall but Kenneth was faster at catching her, his worries weren't entirely Latte's being but what would happen if she returned hurted to the tower, he didn't even wanted to imagin that.

"You okay?" Kenneth grabbed her shoulders to see if she was hurt.

"Stop touching" the blue magic was there a second after. Arwin appeared almost 2 seconds after she almost fell. He hugged her in an instant. 

"What, Arwin, what are you doing here"

He didn't look at her just keep staring at Kenneth.

"So you wanted me to let her fall?" Kenneth looked at Arwin 'just how confident it's this man!' Latte thought.

Before Arwin could even answer to that provocation she grabbed his black shirt. "I wanna go home" finally Arwin looked at her, and sighted, Latte gave Kenneth a little goodbye from far and suddenly disappeared with Arwin hugging her.

When they arrived to the tower Arwin didn't say a word, but Latte just couldn't let that be.

"All this time, you were around... You never left?"
"No"

Latte was a little bit mad at him, he after all this time he didn't trust her?

"Don't you trust me?" She was about to start a discussion but Arwin just kissed her with passion, not wanting to explain that he was just too afraid of someone trying to steal her from him.

So, he didn't let her out of bed until they both forgot about the situation, hours after. Latte fell sleep from tiredness short time after they finished.

"Even on your next life, I'm following you"

_______________________________________
Hey! It's me again! This was suggested by @ichinnie801 I hope you like it, lofiu. Thank you all so much for reading and voting!

I'm thinking on starting a real fic about these two, maybe some AU or normal, maybe I'll dooo soooo

See you on the other one-shot!