5. Nightmares

And so Arwin left with Ibeline, leaving Latte behind not even looking at her twice, he left her, after all this time he did have feelings towards Ibeline. Latte started crying, not believing what just happened it was just too real.

And she woke up.

It was probably 3 AM Arwin was hugging her as usual and she felt incredible bad, her breathing was fast and unusual, her eyes were a little bit wet. Then she saw Arwin's sleeping face and calm down a bit, it was a nightmare she kept repeating herself, just a nightmare, she hugged Arwin more, thankfully he wasn't that easy to wake up, she closed her eyes and try to sleep again.

The next morning Latte was destroyed, she had those nightmares all night, it was like the same scenery just repeating over and over again, and even though she knew it was an illusion she would still wake up in the mood for crying. Arwin saw that, he didn't know why would Latte woke up like that, she would usually wake up lazy and late, but that morning was different, it was 7 AM the hour Arwin used to wake up every morning to start his obligations as the tower master, Latte would just wake, kiss him and stay in bed a little more, but when Arwin woke up she was already up, eyes wide open looking at him.

"Good morning?"
"..." Latte sighed before answering "good morning dear"
Arwin came close and kiss her, everything was weird that morning.

"Is there someone I gotta kill?"
"What?"
"You look just too bad today, someone did something to you?"
"...no?"
"I'll kill that someone"

Arwin's mood was bad, he didn't liked it when Latte suffered about anything, so he would just cut the problem, and by cut he meant disappear, completely.

"No one did anything to me"
"Then?"
"I just had... A nightmare"
"And...?"
"It's nothing just, leave it like that"

Arwin was about to reply but at that moment he got an urgent call, another irritating and unwanted visitor destroying things at the tower, oh the worst moment to do that.

"I'm not forgeting this conversation" Arwin kissed his wife and disappeared from view.

Latte's day was okay but by the other hand Arwin had a lot of problems to solve, Everytime he would just sighed and hold himself of destroying the tower just to forget and throw the title of tower master. Soon the night came and Arwin left his work without thinking it twice.

At the top of the tower, their room, Latte was just sitting in front of lots of papers, she spent the day writing trying to forget her thoughts, but everything she wrote just came out sad and depressing.

The blue magic let her know that Arwin was going to be there in less than a second, he was upset, not with Latte, upset by how the things went out that day, if it was a normal day he would have spent more time with her,  but again he was holding himself trying not to kill everything and everyone that kept him away from her.

He saw her sitting there, in their room, black bags under her eyes, and papers all over the table.

"You look a little bit ups... AHH" Arwin came straight to where she was and lift her up princess style, suddenly she was in bed and he was on top of her.

"So, again, what did you dream of?"
"Mmm..."

Arwin was looking at her deeply, she knew he was completely serious about that subject.

"Well... In my dream you left me for someone else" she didn't mention Ibeline's name because she knew he would go straight to kill her " the dream keep repeating everytime I fell sleep"

Arwin's eyes softened a little.

"But I know that's not going to happen, you wouldn't do that, but it was just too real to handle"

After a moment of silence Arwin touched her head, entangling his fingers in Latte's hair. She felt something refreshing and her mind clearer than before

"Did you...?"
"You'll never have such a nightmare again"

Arwin started kissing her and it felt like she didn't even needed to think about something like that.

"And you'll never get ride of me you know? I'm following you even on your next life"
"I'm glad"
_______________________________________

Hey! This is a little note, thanks for reading! Really!

If you have any idea you can tell me I'll make it real ;) I just love those two.