Chapter 26: All Comes Out

Kylo's POV:
I was slowly regaining my consciousness to see that I was back in the blood forest. I slowly got up to my feet to see Alpha was sitting in front of me with a calm expression. "Oh, your awake Kylo." Alpha then walked to me as I just looked around. I had to ask him about this "hey Alpha, how am I here? I thought I had to be here during midnight?". "Not really" Alpha replied "Your and my son's minds would be here while your physical beings would be in the real world. To put it short: you are unconscious in the real world." I nod my head understanding my current situation. I saw the other wolves looking at the both of us as the crimson moon was getting slightly brighter. Then something hit me, I have to get back and help. "Alpha, I need to get back to the USJ, Shadow and my friends need help." Alpha shook his head "I'm afraid I can't let that happen"
"But why not?"
"Your body. It withstood too much damage during your and Shadow's fights. Your bodies are recovering as we speak, even if I want to, your bodies won't be able to keep up at their current state for a while."
"Wait 'Our'.....don't tell me...."
"Yes, from the blast from your daggers, it caused my son to be here as well."

I couldn't believe that my daggers were trapped, but how did......then it hit me

Flashback

"Hmhmhmmm, well-done kid, you bested my employees." Said an elegant voice making the duo turn around to see the only person left. Kylo and Shadow got into a fighting stance and she chuckled "sorry kiddie but I have no beef with you, no I'm here to pass on a message". She looked at Kylo daggers and pulled them out of 'Dragon King' and tossed them to Kylo. "Tell Althaia and Artemis that an old friend says 'hi'." And with that, the lady disappeared within the flames.

End of Flashback

That lady must've booby-trapped my daggers by touching them. I felt so stupid that I didn't realize it sooner, I put both me and Shadow into a dangerous situation without even knowing it. Alpha then walked to me and said "I know what you're thinking and it's not your fault." I felt guilty as I felt a familiar presence behind me. I looked behind me to see a gray mist got darker, but then lighten to see Shadow on the ground passed out. "Huh...Shadow!" I ran to Shadow and slide to him, with Alpha walking behind me. I put my hand on his side to feel him breathing. I let out a breath of relief that he's ok. Shadow grunted and slowly opened his eyes. "Huh......K-Kylo?" I hugged Shadow "I'm glad your safe buddy, I didn't know that my daggers were booby-trapped and send us here." Shadow gave me a reassuring lick on my blood-stained cheek and said "I'm just happy that you are ok." He then looked at his father knowing the situation and asked him "so how long are we gonna be in here father?" His father said "By my calculations, I'd say about a few minutes before you both regain consciousness in the real world."
Shadow hummed and looked at me "hey Kylo since we got time, I need to talk to you about something........in private." I looked at Shadow to see him have a serious look, so it must be important than "Ok". We then walked to a far enough tree to talk.

Izuku's POV:
I was crying tears of joy knowing that save All Might from getting killed. Then I heard an explosion from nearby, I looked up to see that something flew over me and All Might's head and crashed nearby me. 'What was that?' I thought as the dust clouded my vision. As the dust cleared, I have seen what I didn't want to in my life, I saw Kylo's wounded body along with the wolf from earlier. 'No no no' I denied what me and All Might was seeing as I tried to crawl to him, but couldn't get even close to him.

"MIDORIYA HEY!" Yelled Kirishima as he was running to us. I looked towards him "sorry but I can't get up, but I think Kylo is badly hurt".
"What are you both ok?" He asked.
I looked back at where Kylo's body was but it's gone, along with the wolf.